Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vly

re: Vly-Nor Takk

Name: Vly-Nor Takk
Race: (undetermined)
Class: Jedi Knight
Allegiance: Republic/Jedi Order

Background: The year is 3,XXX BBY or XX BTC. Jedi knight, Ket Valnor, was studying in the jedi temple library when suddenly he noticed jedi padawan, Ayano Kawa, quickly approaching. As Valnors apprentice walked up he began to scold her and said, "I told you to meditate on todays training for no less than one hour!" Ayano looked up with a tear in her eye and replied, "I'm sorry master, but I have something I must tell you." Looking back down she said, "I..I...I'm pregnant."

Ket sunk back into his chair at a loss for words. The faces of the council flashed before his eyes, all with disappointing looks on their faces. How could he have let this happen. Immediately he came back to the present and looked at his...apprentice. Ket asked Ayano calmly, "you are 100% certain?" She replied, "yes, I would not have told you if I wasn't. I'm sorry..." Ket cut her off "do not apologize to me, I am just as much at fault here." Ayano said, "I can leave…I won’t tell anyone what happened?"

Again Ket saw the faces of the council. How was he going to tell the council? How could he explain this to his former master. Ket looked up to Ayano and said, "pack your things and meet me at the third floor passage lounge in one hour, no questions asked." Ket squeezed her shoulders and then left. One hour later they took the shuttle bound for the Coruscant space port and left everything behind.

Ket and Ayano fled to Ukatis. Ket was too ashamed to tell the council. He did not want to risk being taken away from Ayano and possibly their baby. Before the end of the year Ayano gave birth to Vly-Nor. They changed their names to stay hidden. They chose to settle in a location that was secluded where they could continue training, as a family. Life was not easy for them. Very rarely did they visit the nearest city and they never let Vly-Nor close to anyone, afraid a jedi or sith would discover him through the force.

More to come......

Personality: Reserved, but polite. Vly is very quiet until he gets to know someone. Even though he is reserved he is friendly and eager to help. Vly is committed to bringing peace to the Galaxy.

"Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:26-27
Thignation
Honorary Staff
Jedi Commander

Jedi Commander
Awarded:

Nice story, I must know more. Happy

If this turns into a story you should consider moving it to the RP section Takeru. More people will see it there. Its really a neat storyline by the way, very different from the norm.

Thanks! I have been wanting to add to this story and participate in some of the RP stories going. As soon as I get some free time I will and I will take your advice for moving the story to the RP section if it's too big for here. Thanks again!

"Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:26-27
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: