Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

re: Daric Lethech

[ENTER SEARCH PARAMETERS...]

Name: Daric Lethech (Dar as in "dart", ic as in .... "icky". tongue out )

[RESULTS]
Quote:
Race: Human
Class: Trooper Vanguard
Home World: Unknown

Personality: Unknown. [2 notable documents found, author Battle Assessment personnel # 26793124, service archive Troop Carrier #592764.]

Quote:
From casual observations and interviews with his previous comrades, he is quite, keeps to himself, and is always focused on the mission. Never shies away from a fight but conversely is not a lose cannon, and follows orders. The most frequent response was that he seems to be, "Ya know, just one of the guys." Medical and psychiatric charts are without major note. Other than injuries sustained in training and in the field typical to the line of work. Subject is typical SF Republic Trooper.

Quote:

Master Archive, Service Background: 0-18 Unknown. 18 (assumed), joined the Republic Guard on Coruscant. 21, requisitioned by Republic Military to undergo Special Forces Training. Completed training. 23-present, whereabouts Unknown. Status, Unknown. Last know location, Ord Mantel. Mission, Unknown. Unit, cooperative coalition of Jedi, civilians, and military assets code named "Saints."

[END OF DATA]

Inquiry...

[SAINTS]....

File is CLASSIFIED.

[See officer notes... SEARCHING...]
Quote:

Last know whereabouts, Ord Mantel.

Mission... CLASSIFIED.

Base telemetry... CLASSIFIED.

[Internal Republic Intelligence assessment... SEARCHING....]
Quote:

"Saints" known to have had dealings with the Smuggling Contingency. Latest Intel suggests the unit suffered heavy casualties in a Sith attack on the surface of Ord Mantel. Unit Strength, Unknown. Status: Active? Unknown. Asset Daric Lethech KIA, MIA, AWOL... Unknown.

[END DATA]
AltaVista

I've seen this kind of character bio before and I always get a little intrigued by it. I love the "cooperative" take it has on the user actually being the reader. :D

Sounds like a fun character, for as normal as he seems to be... he's still a mystery. Happy Looking forward to reading your RP posts!
Reginox

Hmmm....

Tagren will be watching this one.

No Force Unlesheditis here! =p

This looks great. It has that kind of eerie, quiet feeling that the opening of Alien has. It's definitely an effective hook, and I'm looking forward to what more is going to be revealed through some live action.

*inserts computer spike* Now...what else is there to be learned.

It makes me wonder who is looking up this information on him and why.....

If it were me writing this, I'd have it set up as Bourne-esque setting where the shadow-soldier is investigating his own past. I would also like to point out that since the IRI is a non-canon organiaztion, it could very well be an Imperial espianage unit.
Now that I've sown doubt into your minds, I intend to watch conspiracy theories grow 3Happy
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

AltaVista wrote:
I've seen this kind of character bio before and I always get a little intrigued by it. I love the "cooperative" take it has on the user actually being the reader. :D

Sounds like a fun character, for as normal as he seems to be... he's still a mystery. Happy Looking forward to reading your RP posts!

Why thank you! I initially wrote this up, and just did the standard drill. However, there really wasn't much to read, so I just got silly and stylized it for kicks and giggles. There wasn't much to read because for a while now I have known I wanted to do a trooper as an alt, or at the very least my second character, but I hadn't even thought about the "character" as it were. I do however have an idea to write some RP about him. Stand by...

Reginox wrote:
Hmmm....

Tagren will be watching this one.

Daric has already been watching you.

Naandi wrote:
No Force Unlesheditis here! =p

This looks great. It has that kind of eerie, quiet feeling that the opening of Alien has. It's definitely an effective hook, and I'm looking forward to what more is going to be revealed through some live action.

*inserts computer spike* Now...what else is there to be learned.

wink I believe it has been stated that the trooper class will all be part of Havoc squad, or some such thing, who are all Republic Special Forces. So I am just trying to tie in with that, lol. So it appears that the Force Unleasheditis seems to be a mild case... for now.

Also...

Spike attempts to bypass security protocols....

[SUCCESS]

1) Catch a sneak peak into what Daric Lethech has been up to since the attack on the Saints Base, by accessing Sith Empire Records.

2) Learn an interesting RL fact about how Daric Lethech came to be.
Kal-Gano

Nice format. Lol. "Okay were is the log off button?"

Jedi Master

Haha... Oh I see you found it...

[User: Kal-Gano Terminated His Connection]

tongue out
AltaVista

NexusLuke wrote:

Spike attempts to bypass security protocols....

[SUCCESS]

1) Catch a sneak peak into what Daric Lethech has been up to since the attack on the Saints Base, by accessing Sith Empire Records.

2) Learn an interesting RL fact about how Daric Lethech came to be.

[User: Aicha] Option number one.

Hahaha! >.> ... ahem
Naandi

[User: Naandi] 2

Jedi Master

*scowls* Clever Girls... tongue out Good thing I was prepared to give both answers, lol.

Ok.

[User: Aicha... SECURITY BYPASS FAILED, your skill is too low.]

I kiiiid, I kid....

[Option 1) SUCCESS... searching Sith Database... One entry found.]
Quote:

Sith Warship Malice, communication log, tag#678345156723 to multiple encoded recipients...

By order of Lord Nal all contracted bounty hunters are to lay low and pursue any personnel that flee the vector of either target locations on Ord Mantel. Bounties are to be awarded with proof of death only. No bounties will be paid unless target name appears on confiscated documentation from either target location. Names will be compiled after the attack for reference.
Names of confirmed targets...
(Insert long elaborate RP list here...)
Daric Lethech. -Suspected of being one of a handful of resistance fighters preventing the tracking of enemy personal that retreated on foot in the attack.
Special Note: Bounty increase of 1.5x original amount, dead or alive.

[END DATA]

[Option 2) SUCCESS.. searching digital mental journal, user NexusLuke, data entry 1337...]

Quote:
I was a typical Sunday service. I was sitting with my family during church services where pastor was preaching out of Revelation. Nothing abnormal here, we have been in the study for roughly two years now... but what is this? We are on the last chapter, and I have just turned the page and I see the very last page of the Bible. During the course of the sermon, something catches my eye. What sort of list is this? I ask myself. The words of John fill slightly over half of the left side of the page, while the right has a strange listing of Biblical Weights and Measures. My eyes scan the list, and what do I see? Daric. The sixth word down on the page catches my eye. Catchy name, I think to myself. My eyes continue to scan, and a couple other names catch my eye... but I decide on one. Lethech. Though Stadion was a marginally close second place. Right then in there, in all my nerdy glory, I named my TOR trooper Daric Lethech, tuned my eyes and attention back to pastor, with a smile on my face... perhaps not literally but figuratively. Or was it?

[END DATA]
AltaVista

NexusLuke wrote:

[User: Aicha... SECURITY BYPASS FAILED, your skill is too low.]

siiiiigh....

*goes and grinds her computer use skillz... insert computer spike.... insert computer spike.... insert computer spike... insert computer spike...*
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: