Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cresenttwilight

re: Amelia Verandi

Full Name: Amelia Verandi

Species: Human
Class: Jedi Consular(Sage(DPS)) ((although she is still in training at the moment))

Skin: Fair
Hair: Platinum Blonde(might end up brunette in-game though. depends on how good the blonde looks. in most games the blonde doesn't look so great imo) Medium-Long length, usually up in some hairstyle.
Eyes: Violet

Birthplace: Alderaan
Training: Jedi Temple, Tython
Parents: Unknown
Spoken Languages: Basic

Early Life Story: Unknown. Amelia can't remember her past, but certain things "feel" familiar. She sometimes dreams of her family, but their faces are blurred out. Usually happy dreams, but recently she's been having happy dreams that turn into nightmares. But she speaks of this to no one...yet.

Personality Traits:
Gentle and polite. Very much a lady. Always kind and friendly, but is often quiet and goes off on her own.

Hobbies: Reading, stargazing, studying other cultures.
Alignment: Neutral Good

On Power: A necessity for victory, but can be dangerous if used improperly.

On Love: Amelia is undecided on this issue(at this time) She understands why it can be dangerous, but she feels it depends on the individual. They still have a choice if they will allow jealousy or hatred to consume them. What it comes down to is the individual's self-control. (in the future Amelia decides she believes love is worth the risks and that love isn't the problem, but that people who misuse it or aren't ready for it are the real problem in this issue)

Happiness: Amelia is happiest in the outdoors surrounded by nature. One reason why she loves Tython.

Anger: Amelia is very level-headed and rarely gets angry, but when she does you better watch out.

Hate: Amelia is very careful when it comes to hate. She does not hold grudges or hate anyone at this time.

Fear: Amelia fears failure and disappointing her masters. But she does not realize it is fear.

Sadness: Keeps it to herself and tries to ignore it.

Flaws: Amelia tends to isolate herself from everyone else. She has a hard time trusting people for some reason. She doesn't understand this herself. She wars within herself wanting to be closer to people like a family, while at the same time afraid of getting too close to people for fear of going against the jedi code.(but like I stated above she later gets over this.)

Misc. Info: Amelia also has a pet Pittin named Ami(or Pip, I can't decide XD ). But she keeps this a secret. She's had it ever since she came to train at the jedi order. She keeps Ami in a small pouch she carries around.
It is believed that her parents gave her Ami before she went away to train as a jedi.
Reginox

Very nice! I wish I could make character profiles like this, mine always feel so robotic.

Groovy! Sounds like a character you're going to have a lot of fun playing!
Naandi

I want a pittin!

Cool bio! And good job in the Scattered thread. I'm glad to see another lady Jedi and I like that you stuck to a normal Jedi upbringing. It's tempting to break away--but I just love the idea of the spartan childhood. It brings up so many interesting conflicts of character, and you have perfectly addressed them here.

Jedi Master

Nice bio!
Julmay

good job
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: