Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminarius

re: The Illumination of Luminarius

I remember...

Torn from my parents unwilling, forced to board the black craft that roamed the galaxy hunting children sensitive to and in tune with the Force... Brutally beaten into subservience, fed lies and twisted interpretations of the nature of the Force, and trained in the whispered and sinister falsehoods that make up the core of the Sith teachings of the dark side of the Force... Thrust into training in combat with no safeguards, only one thought began to pierce my mind: survive, no matter the cost.

I remember...

As a Miriluka, the other students thought my lack of physical sight made me weak, and in the beginning, my vision, blinded by rage, panic, and anxiety, was indeed a weakness that cost me many bloody, bruised, and oppressive lessons in failure and weakness... My road to focus and center became long and arduous while my desire to survive began to feed on my fear, anger and resentment of my masters, the academy, and fellow "adepts"...

I remember...

Years of suffering under the baleful maul-fist of the teachings of my Sith overlords began to hone and sharpen my connection to the Force, but the darkness they attempted to drown me in to force me to break into their will made me ill inside, sick to the soul... I knew there was a wrongness to it all, but I did indeed begin to break and I felt every shard of my mortality, every spark of my soul escaping like cinders from an out of control fire. I began to fall and give in to my fear, hate, and desire...

I remember...

The other students began to notice the changes. I became silent, cold, and in training I had no desire to practice self control. I injured many, broke the spirits of others, and on the final night of our combat trials in the ash and blood stained pit they called "The Cauldron", I killed in hatred. That is a memory I will never forget and that shaped my path from that day forth. Listen well younglings, never forget the lessons of my own failing, never forget how easy it is to give in to emotion and the promise of power come quickly, and never, ever forget the words of that ancient and holy book by Matthew the Disciple of the Master of all Masters, Chapter 7, the cost of accepting the broad way, the easy path... it leads to destruction. Let the words of that entire chapter guide your training and path as a Jedi. Judge not lest ye be judged, cast not your pearls before swine, Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened, beware false prophets, build your house and life upon a rock, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, follow the strait and narrow, and always present yourself with authority as one who lives the life, not as a historian or scribe who only writes their own interpretation of the words of the masters. I have learned my lessons through failure and suffering, and these lessons I will never forget. Yes my young friends, I remember...

(to be continued)
ManOfSong

re: The Illumination of Luminarius

Fantastic. Wish it would be continued. confused

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: