Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Visan

re: The Lai of Leircine--Comments

So, I guess what peeps do, is when they write an RP, they open up one of these comment forums...err....topics. This one be mine, for me Jedi Knight Leircine. Feel free to comment, suggest, and complain about my Gram Mar below(yo.)

Ooh Ooh! I was so giddy when I read this! The song totally pumped me up--what a great idea! And the poem was so much better than I ever expected fan fiction could be! I love the SW metaphors. You are getting so good at poetry. I really hope you keep writing.

I see now why you were talking about Luthien the other day. I think I like yours better. In, fact I just may steal your idea.

I hope you post this on the official forums. The ocarina song is such an original idea.

The poem was great, and the ocarina song made it even better! I hope to see/hear more roleplay from you soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: