Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Womacker1

re: Scattered (all members are encouraged to participate)

hmm i feel my character must get into this fun (James Womack or Jack Womack) my trooper is named both.

Hearing commotion going on, Jack laid choosing to ignore the sounds outside the room (probably his roomates trying to trick him into believing "another" tusker raider was trying to get him). Though when he half-opened one eye, he didnt see the usual guys standing there to mess with him, but a room hastily left, he chose to ignore that to. After about 10 minutes of screaming, he opened the door, to be about 3 feet from an imperial commando (it was sure embarrassing to be wearing blaster rifle boxers). The commando merely stood there, then realized the situation, so he began opening fire. Quickly diving down, he reached for his footlocker, only to be repelled by blasterfire. With his mind racing, James Richard Womack was cornered and trapped. Then, seeing his old dual wield blaster-cannon behind him (talk about luck) he picked it up and fired the one thing he got his trigger finger on; the grenade launcher.

Apparently the other Imps noticed the explosion, so Jack only had a short time to get changed into his armor. Suddenly several Imperial troopers came running forward. Now, with a decent gun and great armor, he begins opening fire on the enemy troopers. 1,2,3 troopers fall in the opening volley (it isnt called the Widow-maker for nothin'). But apparently a squad or two more notices Jack. Seeing that his armor cant take on an army, he does what he was taught to do when he was on Dantooine being attacked by Mandalorians; run like an injured kath hound.

Jack always had a humor of thinking what other people did was funny, even if he was in danger. Like many young men, he thought the Imperial troopers expressions when ambushed by gangs were hillarious. But he immediately went running when he saw the Imperials bribe the gangsters. Running toward his ship; The Star Eagle, a BT-7 Thunderclap, he found his squad waiting. As he got on board, his pilot smirked to him and said "what took ya so long?" As the ship began to lift off the ground, Jack ran to the Airlock and opened the door, where he decided to play the "how many troopers can YOU kill" game with one of his fellow crewmates. The two guys began blasting anything that raised a blaster at them. Unfortunately, the two failed to miss one Imperial aim his concussion missle-launcher at the ship. The engine was hit right as the starship jumped into hyperspace.

Jack awoke from a coma on a snow-covered planet, next to his squad standing (or lying unconsious on the ground) and the rubble of his and a few other ships, there was only snow and mountains. "Where are we" Jack asked. "Hoth" one of the other troopers said. "Well that would explain why its so cold" Jack thought, upon counting the numbers, it didnt seem right "where's the pilot?" he asked, "dead" said the same trooper. Things didnt look good for the squad. Jack didnt know how to get out of this one, and it was about to get worse. The Jedi in the team came running toward them yelling "Imperial troopers spotted, Sith with 'em!" Jack knew he was going to have to think fast if he was going to get out of this one..... again.

Angels of Vengance

Human Trooper

New Conglomerate Spec Ops

For Freedom! For Liberty! For the Conglomerate!

Womacker1

Jack's story; part 2 (if anyone wishes to join the group i am with, relate their side of the story)

Getting ready for an Imperial trooper is nothing, a dozen; no problem, 50; meh, ive seen worse, but a battalion; you crazy? Jack remembered his friend tell about the hundreds of enemies they had fought on Alderaan. But this was different, there wasnt waves of troopers on your side at Hoth. Jack raced up the hill next to the crash and got low. The Sith didnt see him as they walked past. Suddenly jumping up, he unloaded dozens of rounds into his opponents, it seemed strange to watch the stiff troopers go lax as they fell to the ground. As he sprinted away, he chuckled to think of how terrible the enemy troopers' shots were, at least the republic gave them a tiny bit of training. Jack slid down the hill while returning blaster-fire to his enemies. He ran to the rubble of his burning ship, where the team got ready for a surprise attack. Unfortunately, they severely underestimated the enemy battalion; assuming 150-200 was almost possible, but 500-800 is absurd. As blaster-fire rips the remains of the ship to shreds, no one notices a rebublic cruiser- hammerhead mark-4 class descend from the skies. As dozens of cannons open fire on the imperials, the team watches as hundreds of sith troopers either run or get blasted. Jack laughs at the fleeing troopers to quit running and fight like men. After the sith have fled, dropships landed nearby to recover the survivors after their battle.

"So how is it?" Jack asks. "Your ship? not as bad as it looks,only the cockpit, the starboard engine, and the landing gear need repairs." the mechanic said. schrunching his face, Jack hesitates to ask "how much?" the mechanic said"9700 credits" "What?" Jack yells. Though he has the money, if he simply had crashed on Ord Mantell then it would have been less than half that. But, to have at least 62 Imperial kills in a day was astounding, and not surrendering against the enemy onslaught would likely get him a medal, and hey, he wasnt dead. After he walked out of the repair hangar with considerably less credits, he did feel considerably better. "its good to be alive." Jack said as he slumped down in a chair in the mess hall, "its good to be alive."

Angels of Vengance

Human Trooper

New Conglomerate Spec Ops

For Freedom! For Liberty! For the Conglomerate!

NewYears1978

Okay, I am a horrible writer, and have never even attempted something like this. Anyways, here is my attempt:

It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. Without it, our abilities and strengths become weakened. We live the Force, Josiah spoke with compassion to the audience.

The young children gazed on in bewilderment over the words.
But Master, where does it come from? questions a curious young girl.

Well, it is dif... Josiah was interrupted suddenly by a sense of uneasiness.

Children, remain calm. We have to dismiss early and leave from this place. Form our usual line and let us make haste. Josiah waves his hand in front of the children, and they seem to calm somewhat.

The children line up and prepare for departure.
Quickly, this way!

Josiah sensed a terrible darkness nearby. As they moved, he felt and heard the presence of the enemy back at the base. Luckily for the children, Josiah had chosen to do his lesson outside and away from the base this day. His hopes were that his lessons on the Force could better be understood by the children if they were in the midst of the Force itself in nature.

They quickly made there way to building that was formerly used as a lookout point for the Saints base, but was no longer operational.

Children, quickly inside!

The children made there way into the facility...which was dark and had no power. The children began to become restless and fearful.

Master, what is going on, why is it so dark in here? a quivering voice spoke amongst the dark.

Removing a cubed shaped item from his robe, Josiah let out a small charge of the Force, which seems to illuminate the cube. He sat it down in the middle of the room. A faint blue light filled the room.

Children, this is an important lesson, probably the most important you have yet learned. I need you to trust me, and to stay here and remain quiet. Do you understand?

The children nodded and attempted to remain brave, still unsure of what was going on. With that, Josiah left the building and used the Force to seal the door. He then began a heavy paced sprint back toward the base. As he ran, he could hear gunfire and saber clashes. The closer he got, the more potent these sounds became.

Sith? This cannot be! Josiah's mind raced.

As he began to make his way close to the base, he slowed his pace drastically. Jumping high into a tree, Josiah takes cover to get a better vantage on the situation.

Vzzooooorrrm many ships pass overhead. Josiah notices the urgency of these departures.

This is not good, we are being overrun!

Glancing around, Josiah realizes this fight is already lost. There is nothing that he can do now but escape.

I have got to help as many as I can before I leave. I must hurry!
Josiah leaps from the tree and lands softly on the forest ground. He makes his way to the edge of the trees and to his disbelief, he sees countless bodies. Before, he had thought these were injured men who needed aid. But these were not injured men. These were corpses.

I am too late! How could this have happened, and so quickly?

At this moment, Josiah realizes there is nothing that he can do. There will be another time and place, but this is not it. He must leave.

The children!

Josiah races to the space port outskirts. Much of the battle in this area is already over. Bodies lie all over the wreckage of destroyed ships.

I have got to find a ship.

Unfortunately, all of these ships were destroyed. Josiah felt a great darkness come over him. Hopelessness and despair. Not only could he not fight and save his brethren, he could not even heal a single person. Josiah collapses to his knees. Thoughts of giving up overcome his mind. He begins to black out...

Josiah! Josiah, wake up! We have to get out of here!

(This part of my story I have no name for this person, if anyone wants to in this story that has no story, feel free to PM me and I will add you...otherwise it can be a nameless person)

Josiah regains consciousness to see an all to familiar face.

Hello old friend, we have to leave, NOW. My ship is hidden in the forest ready to go. Hurry, there's no time to think.

The two dash off into the forest toward the ship.

Wait! The children! Josiah remembers. I left my students in a safe place, but I cannot leave them there! We must return and bring them with us. This way, quickly!

Josiah was following [noname], but they switch positions and [noname] begins to follow Josiah. Suddenly things change.

Josiah, look out!

Ducking and spinning, Josiah avoids an oncoming lightsaber throw.

Sith! [noname], go to the old outpost alpha alpha six tango! Get the kids and I will meet you at the ship!

[noname] runs off leaping from tree to tree until she/he can no longer be seen.

I really do not wish to fight, nor do I have the time. Josiah mutters under his breath.

With a quick gesture the old Jedi uses the force to remove multiple trees from the ground. The sith attempts to avoid them but to no avail. The second tree crashes onto him and pins him to the ground.

Hsssssss. The Sith hisses in pain confusion at Josiah. Finish me!

Josiah looks at the Sith with thoughtful eyes. I will do no such thing. I will not forget what you have done here today..but I know there is good in everyone. You have a choice to walk the path of light. Remember what you have seen here today.

With that, Josiah darts off into the forest. Using the Force to sense [noname], he makes his way to the ship.

What took you so long old man?

Josiah smirks,The Children?

They are safe, inside. Clever door sealant you used there my friend They each chuckle, despite the horrendous day that has transpired. They always seemed to brighten each others day, regardless of what was going on.

They made their way into the ship and departed.

End

Redeadk

Jariel was mediatating when the attack struck. He felt nothing until the first Saint fell. He gasped as the piercing, burning pain flooded his chest. No...no! Not again! Never again! He rushed to defend his rapidly falling comrades, the scars from the Sacking of Coruscant opening to pour forth pain, grief and regret. He fought as well as he could, but every face that gasped its last was that of Master Ven Zallow, every voice that called his name was Soraya's. He had no focus, the Force did not flow through him. As he and a group of Saints fought to escape, a Sith Warrior brought the roof of a coridoor crashing down onto him, burying him under a pile of plasteel, metal and permacrete. As dust poured through the cracks in the rubble, Jariel struggled to breathe, overwhelmed by the death surrounding him. It grew in his perception, forcing open the half healed wounds of war far beyond what they ever were before. Murder tightened about his mind like a noose, and suddenly, it was too much. As an explosion rocked the Saint's base, killing hundreds, Jariel's mind and heart gave way, and everything disappeared.

A man opened his eyes, slowly, painfully. Dust caked his skin, stung his throat. The smell of...burning...made him cough, shaking loose more dust, and he spluttered and choked. He tried to move. Ah! A sharp pain seared through his left shoulder. It was dislocated. He looked at himself. He wore bloody, dust caked brown robes, and by his right hand there was some sort of metal cylinder. It was crushed an sparking, and looking at it made the man suddenly feel very sad, though he did not know why. As he struggled to his feet, he picked up the cylinder and noticed that in the middle of it there was the most beautiful sapphire coloured crystal...as he stared at it, he heard a woman's voice echo in the back of his mind, “Jariel...”. Then, he began to remember.

Suddenly, there was someone he did not recognise shaking him, saying his name. He had been on his knees, howling like an animal. He stopped. The person helped him up, noticing his gasp of pain as his left shoulder was jolted. The person jolted it again, and the pain was replaced with a dull ache. Jariel hobbled with his nameless friend through the ruins of the Saint's base, and hazily felt as though something was wrong. Everything was...quiet. Why did he think it was quiet? Collapsing walls sent shivers through the building's structure, and the sound of fires started by heavy ordinance was like background static to the scenes of destruction, but...he felt...nothing. Something is missing. Something important. His friend led him to a ship, and said, “Master Julmay has ordered that we retreat to Tython, Jariel. Let me strap you in...” As Jariel sat in the co- pilots chair, allowing his friend to fasten his harnesses, a terrifying realisation dawned upon him. He, Jedi Knight Jariel “Keren” Shemesh, could not feel the Force.

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: