Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redeadk

re: Jariel Encounters the Saint...any ideas?

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about how to get Jariel hooked up with the Saints and I thought it would be more fun to RP it with a couple of you rather than try to write it up all on my lonesome. So, the situation is this: the year is 1-2 ATC, Jariel has been on Tython for a while after the Jedi moved there in the wake of the Sacking of Coruscant (Read "Remembering Coruscant" in the RP Forum if you want to know what happened...), and has aided in the building of the new Jedi Temple there. I seem to remember that some of the high ups in the Saints come to Tython from time to time to see the Jedi Council, so I was thinking Jariel could run into them then. Since some of you probably have a better grasp of the timeline/movements of the Saints than I do, I thought I would ask for your help. It would be a closed RP with 2-3 other members, so up to a maximum of four people in total, though in theory only one is fine...but the more the merrier, right?

So, without further ado, fire away!

re: Jariel Encounters the Saint...any ideas?

Just bumping the post in case people saw it, wanted to respond, and then forgot. I won't do it again Happy.

Jump to: