Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: A Journey Through Fire

((okay I'm really enjoying this roleplaying stuff!!! Lol I have several stories for those of you just starting my character stories Happy
The first is A Day in the Dark and the second Time Will Tell this is the third part... I hope you enjoy!!! Also please no posting in this thread, there will be another thread for that. This keeps the story flowing smoothly... Thanks!))

((also this story picks up directly after the Scattered Thread))

Falco ran deeper into the forest with a small band of Saints following closely behind. They were no longer being pursued by sith because the sith had left the planet as fast as they had arrived... Suddenly a voice behind him shouted, "STOP!!"

Falco stopped and turned around... The injured smuggler was leaning against a tree and everyone in the group were huffing and gasping for air... Falco walked back to the group realizing he was starting to get too far ahead...

He had to admit, they had been running for awhile... Following the smuggler's instructions... Where was this blasted cousin of his?! His mind stayed busy with getting to Tython so much that he forgot that there were injured following him...

He reached the group and decided to catch his breath as well... "So this is what people did before landspeeders", he thought.

Elaye spoke up as she set the wounded trooper in hers arms on the ground. It seemed to take forever as she gracefully brought him from so high up to down low on the ground... "Falco..." she said still maintaining composure as if she had not just run all evening carrying a full grown soldier, "The smuggler says we're here..."

Falco looked around seeing nothing exept more trees and a small creek to his left... "Oh really? Well let's get this ship and get out of here..." Falco said with slight aggitation...

"If only it were that easy..." the smuggler said as he limped over to a tree. "My cousin greatly dislikes Jedi", he said as he reached his arm elbow-deep inside a hole in the tree. There was a slight click and the ground below the Saints rumbled...

A small area in front of the smuggler opened up to show stairs heading downwards... The smuggler nodded and said it was best if he went first... Immediately upon stepping inside everyone realized there was no wy to see in this darkness...

Falco ignited his lightsaber sending a blue hue over the walls and floor nearest him... The other Jedi smiled and ignited thiers... All exept Elaye she was carrying the trooper again.

They walked further downward, the only sound being the hum of lightsabers... They turned a corner to see a door and a keypad... The smuggler motioned for everyone to put away their lightsabers as he entered the code and the door hissed open.

The room inside was absolutley baffling... It was massive, bigger than any they had ever seen... A warehouse thrice the size of the entire smuggling contingency lay before them with many workers moving around like ants... All of them totally oblivious to their new guests...

A short fat man waddled into view... He was very stocky but when he turned to view the newcomers he revealed his robotic arm, leg, and eye...

The man raised an eyebrow, then a side of his mouth in a smirk, "I love it when family visits!" he said with a hearty laugh

(To be continued...)

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Part 2

The heavy man grabbed his cousin in a hug and squeezed so tight that the smuggler's eyes seemed to pop out. He pulled the man out at arms length with a very large smile stretched across his face, "What brings you out here cousin?" he roared still smiling, "And who are your frie..." his voice trailed off as he noticed the unmistakable Jedi clothing of Falco and the others...

The large man pulled the smuggler aside and whispered very harshly in his ear, "You know how I feel about Jedi! And you dare bring them here!" the smuggler whispered something unheard back to the heavy man...

The man scoffed and stepped back... He began to pace as the smuggler looked at the Saints in worry...

He glared at the smuggler and then walked towards the group, "I should kick everyone of you Jedi scum out and let the sith have you... However, I owe my cousin my life and he is asking me to repay him now..." he sighed and spat on the floor, "So be it..." He whistled and one of the workers ran over to the fat man. 

"Take these people to hanger 34-B in the west wing."

Falco bowed, "I can't say how much we apprecia..."

"Dont." the man replied sticking his metal hand up to stop the Jedi's words. "Just take the ship and leave..."

As the group headed to follow the young guide, Elaye noticed the smuggler wasn't coming with them. She started to question him but he shook his head with a reassuring smile. She bowed and fell into place behind the others...

The hanger was huge as well... Filled with many ships. Every ship in the hanger was high quality, some were star fighters, some cruise ships, some personal, and everything in between...

They walked up to a Vanguard flyer and everyone lit up with excitement... "Well here you go..." the guide stated bluntly.

"The Vanguard?" Falco said with a raised brow...

The guide burst into laughter, "No, no, no... Hahaha... Behind the Vanguard..."

The Saints walked around the edge of the Vanguard in utter disbelief... The ship before them was the smallest, shabbiest,  piece of space junk they had ever seen. This mass of space dung didn't deserve to be called trash much less a ship... The only thing holding it together was the immense rust on all surfaces...

Falco turned to ask the guide if this was really their ride but he was gone. Great! He thought... They all shuffled over to the ship and climbed aboard. 

Falco squeezed into the pilots seat and tried to get a bearing on how old this thing was... Well he could tell that the hyperdrive had not been an original installation. And it didn't have an auto pilot... 

He got the engines going and looked back to make sure everyone was inside. Elaye was sitting down and was still bending her head over as not to have it touch the roof. The trooper to sat, leaned up against the transmission relay, breathing heavily... Everyone else was standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Here we go..." he said reluctantly

He pushed the switch for thrusters and pulled the "U-shaped steering wheel" back... The ship shuddered and shook but lifted up... "Alright now for the landing gear..."

He flipped another switch and a puff of smoke erupted from the landing gear before the engine stalled and the ship crashed into the dock below. Coughing back the dust in the ship Falco tried again... 

The landing gear was destroyed but the ship started up again. Falco manuvered the ship and exited the hanger into a dark tunnel. After a short period they exited a cave entrance and entered the Ord Mantell air space, then out into the planets orbit, and finally it kicked into hyperdrive...

(To be continued...)

Rahvin3

[Please note, I have named the Jedi Consular that was mentioned earlier Merral Foh.]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3:

Elaye was growing frustrated. They had been traveling in this worthless piece of junk for hours, and everyone was just about fed up, especially Falco who was trying his best to keep the thing moving.

Elaye had grown used to having to put up with low ceilings and smaller craft, but this was another thing altogether. The rest of their group had to duck to avoid hitting their heads, and Elaye was forced to resort to an almost crawl. She had since given up on movement, and instead sat in the cockpick behind Falco, attempting meditation.

Elaye was torn from her meditation as the ‘ship’ shook violently, coming to a halt. Elaye’s head smashed into the back of Falco’s chair, giving her yet another bruise. Falco punched the control panel in frustration, then visibly controlled himself. He turned to face Elaye and noticing her questioning look explained, “The hyperdrive on this rust heap just blew.”

He looked back at the controls, “I can still manage standard propulsion from the engines, but we can’t use light speed. And at only that speed, it will take us about a week to reach the nearest planet.”

“Well, even if this ship can last that long, we have no food onboard apart from several ration packs from the troopers.” Replied Elaye.

“We also have another problem….the sensors have just picked up a ship coming out of hyperspace behind us,” Remarked Falco.

“Another problem? Or the solution to this one? Can you send them a message?”

Falco worked at the controls momentarily before answering, “Our communications relay isn’t responding, it is probably too encased in rust. I’ll turn us around so we can see what we’re dealing with.”

The ship shuddered as it began to turn, “Wait, I haven’t done anything yet!” Exclaimed Falco, “They must have us in a tractor beam, and this thing has no hope of getting free of it.”

As the ship slowly turned, the other ship came into view. The vessel appeared to be a large capital ship, at least twcie as long as a Centurion Class Battlecruiser. and with a wide body, bristling with laser batteries.

The rusty craft was brought in towards the starboard side of the larger ship, where a hanger bay was situated. Looking into the bay, Falco noted the large number of armed men and droids preparing to surround the ship. “A solution Elaye? This looks like a whole lot of problems to me.”

Elaye gave him a wry grimace as their ship thudded to the deck, ruined landing gear grinding on the durasteel.

“Lets go meet our ‘hosts’ then,” continued Falco as he hit the controls for the landing ramp. The ramp tore loose from the rest of the ruined craft and they all exited together.

The small group walked down the ramp, three Jedi and a few Republic troopers, two of which were limping, and faced their ‘welcoming committee’.

Merral Foh spoke up as they came to a halt, “Greetings, we ask that you might give us passage to the nearest planet? We can pay highly for your service.”

A tall human wearing heavy armor and carrying a repeating rifle stepped forward.

“Well well, isn’t this fortunate. A bedraggled group of Republic soldiers and some Jedi, come to us for passage. And we shall give it to them, the Jedi will fetch a fair price either for ransom or on the black market.”

“You wouldn’t dare, the Republic will not stand for this,” started Falco.

The pirate spat, “Bah, the Republic is failing and has no power, I will do what I want.” As he turned and walked away, he said, “Keep the Jedi alive, kill the others, they are not worth it.”

The man left the hanger and the squad of soldiers and droids advanced menacingly towards the Republic group.

“We will not let you kill these men!” said Falco, igniting his lightsabers and stepping infront of the troopers.

A Twi’Lek male sniggered, “We will see” and opened fire.

Falco deflected the laser shots and Elaye and the other Jedi ignited their lightsabers as the rest of the enemy started firing as well. A storm of incoming fire laced towards the Republic men. Elaye and Merral moved to take up defensive positions in front of them. Falco lept forwards, throwing one lightsaber to behead a couple droids while landing and taking out the Twi’lek with a backwards stab to the stomach. He caught his other lightsaber and charged another group of droids.

Meanwhile, Elaye and Merral were finding it difficult to deflect all the incoming shots. The Republic troopers behind them had started firing back and were slowly diminishing the numbers of the enemy. Not all the shots from the pirates were able to be stopped by the Jedi, one of the troopers had already died, and another had been shot in the thigh.

“Get to cover!” Elaye yelled over her shoulder, blades humming as they twirled through the air. The soldiers started moving towards some durasteel containers, some helping the wounded, as the Jedi covered them.

The soldiers reached the containers, using them as cover while continuing to return the incoming fire. Elaye and Merral glanced at each other, and then simultaneously ran toward the remaining pirates. Merral cut a droid in half as Elaye flung a pair of Rodians into the air, bones cracking as they thudded against the wall.

Falco finished off a trandoshan who had tried to take him on with a vibrosword, he hadn’t stood a chance. Falco looked around, seeing that Elaye and the other Jedi had joined the fight. He tried to locate the remaining Republic soldiers, and seeing the laser fire coming from behind some containers, he smiled. He was brought back to focus as a massive Mark VII Heavy Assault droid lumbered into the hanger. Merral had already seen the droid and was moving to intercept it. It fired a rocket at her, which she deflected using the force. The rocket crashed into a container, killing a pirate standing nearby. Falco dispatched another droid as he moved to join Merral. The droid advanced towards them, its six large, skeletal legs clicking on the floor. A blaster rifle on the droid’s shoulder started firing at the two Jedi. Falco deflected the bolts as Merral lept at the droid. She swung her lightsaber at the droid’s rifle, intending to cut it off, but was stopped as she slammed into the now visible deflector shield. She dropped to the ground as her lightsaber disengaged and rolled away from her. The droid lifted an arm and pointed it at Merral. Tongues of flame jutted from the arm, scorching the Jedi. Elaye then appeared, leaping to the fallen Consular. She landed, and using the force, created a shield, deflecting the fiery onslaught around them. The flames stopped and Elaye force pushed Merral to safety. The droid then swung one of its front legs at Elaye, knocking her sprawling. It then advanced towards Falco, blaster rifle again firing. Falco ran at the droid, deflecting and dodging the laser bolts. He swung at one of the legs, but again only hit the shield. The droid stopped firing. It continued to advance, both front legs lifted, using them like swords.

Falco struggled against the droid, dancing nimbly around it, parrying its attacks and seeking a weakness in the shield, but finding none. He was wearing out though, and even with the force wouldn’t be able to maintain this high exertion for long. He forced jumped backwards, landing several metres away from the droid, not sure what to do. The droid started advancing towards him again, and Falco prepared himself.

Suddenly a powerful laser blast fired past Falco, smashing into the droids shield. Electrical arcs wavered across the shield and throughout the droid’s metallic body. The droid jerked and twitched as the shield failed. Falco lept high into the air, landing on the droid’s head and plunged both of his lightsabers deep into its head. He force jumped off the droid as it collapsed on the ground, wisps of smoke rising from its ruined head.

Falco looked up and saw a trooper salute him, holding a large ion cannon. Remembering the other Jedi, Falco ran to where Elaye lay splayed on the deck. As he approached, relief spread though him, seeing her lift her head and start sitting up. She gingerly touched the side of her face and he heard her mumble something about “another blasted bruise”.

Elaye stood, glanced at the destroyed assault droid, nodded and simply said, “Very nice”, before walking towards Merral. Falco looked around, and seeing that battle was over, joined Elaye who had crouched over the limp body of the fallen Jedi.

“She is still alive, but she’s only just holding on” stated Elaye solemnly, “If I can get her to a medical facility of some kind, she might still survive.”

As she was speaking, the soldier with the ion cannon walked up to them, Falco noticed the Lieutenant insignia on his shoulder.

“Nice shot Lieutenant, and just at the right time” said Falco.

“Thankyou sir, although you did steal my kill” replied the Lieutenant with a wink. “So what’s the plan now?”

Falco chuckled, “Well, I was thinking that if we managed to get to the bridge quickly enough, we may be able to take control of the ship without the crew realizing.”

“And I need to find medical equipment for Merral and the other wounded”, stated Elaye while she continued to examine the Consular.

The Lieutenant nodded, “Sir, might I suggest that we ‘swap’ clothes with some of the pirates? That way we might be able to just walk to the bridge without arousing suspicion.”

“Very good Lieutenant, get your men changed, we leave the hanger in five minutes.”

[To be Continued…..]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was longer than I had planned to make it….I got a bit carried away. Hope you enjoy it anyway….if you get through it all.

Last edited by Rahvin3 on Dec. 28th, 2010 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

The troopers changed clothes and stashed their gear in backpacks. As the Lieutenant changed Falco noticed a scar down his arm. Troopers were known for getting a little banged up, especially during war but this was different....

Falco recognized this scar...

Falco's mind drifted into a flashback... He was back on Ord Mantell, on a mission to retrieve Master Thaun and return him to safety. Several parts of the mission had gone wrong...

The multiple extraction teams had been expected and the sith were prepared. Falco eneded up saberless and fighting a sith apprentice... Falco had gotten knocked down but just before the sith struck the final blow, a trooper caught the lightsaber on his fore arm gauntlets... A section of the gauntlets were made of phrik metal (same stuff used in vibroblades). 

The sith continued to apply downward pressure hoping to break the trooper's defense. Instead the saber just slid down the gauntlet until the blade reached a part not enforced with phrik metal...

The saber cut through and left a nasty scar on the trooper's arm, exactly like the one on the Lieutenant's arm.

Falco snapped back into reality, "Lieutenant! What's your name?"

The soldier immediately jumped to attention, "Lieutenant Soldato, Trooper number 7336-4270, sir!"

"Armato! Man it's been awhile!" Falco exclaimed as the two embraced in a hug, "I didn't know if you made it off base or not. It's hard to tell the difference between troopers sometimes."

"Yea, especially since I moved up in rank..."

"I noticed! You went and got all Lieutenant on me!"

Both men laughed... "Well, your success has propelled me through the ranks."

"What do you mean? How could I move you up in the ranks?"

"Well, I've been on almost every mission you've gone on since we rescued the Jedi Jao Thaun. And the success you've had in the missions has been a 'shared' success with me..." The soldier grinned, "I mean, there was the extraction of Jao, close call but we got the job done. The mission where Shaden betrayed us and Jedi Maxon joined the fray, just in time I might add. And I was lucky enough to be with you when our base was attacked."

Falco placed a hand on the trooper's shoulder, "I can't think of another soldier I'd rather have at my side!"

"Hoo-ah!" Armato cheered...

Elaye walked over to Falco, "I've got an idea!"

Falco smiled, "Let's here it, cuz I'm all out..."

"We should give the troopers our lightsabers to give the illusion that they captured us..."

Falco cringed, but Elaye was quick to answer, "I understand your dislike in this but they can have them ready if anything goes sour..."

Falco sighed deeply, "Alright, they can have ONE... The other will be stashed in my boot..."

"We should get moving then!"

To be continued....

Rahvin3

The small group moved down the corridor. Elaye and Falco flanked by the remaining troopers, two of which were carrying Merral. So far the disguise had seemed to work. Anyone in the corridors just passed them without a second glance.

Turning a corner into an empty passage way, Elaye spoke quietly to the Falco, “I don’t know what it is, but these corridors almost seem familiar.”

Falco looked around, “You’re right, they have a very similar design to Republic ships…”

“Very similar indeed, if those panels were painted red instead of green, I would almost think that I was on a Hammerhead,” interjected one of the troopers carrying Merral.

Hearing them talk, Lieutenant Soldato looked back at them, “I have been thinking about that myself,” he said. “And I’m not certain, but I think that this ship was once an Inexpugnable-class. It has just been so heavily modified that it is barely recognizable.”

“An Inexpugnable??” exclaimed Elaye. “But I only know of six ever being made, and most of them were destroyed a couple hundred years ago. I can’t imagine how these pirates ended up with one.”

“I am quite impressed with the improvements though” stated Falco. “This ship looks far more powerful than the Inexpugnables.”

They stopped talking as a protocol droid appeared ahead of them. Soldato addressed it, “You there, can you direct us to the nearest medical bay?”

“Oh, yes Sir,” replied the droid. “Turn left down the next corridor, the medical bay is the third door on the right.”

“Thanks for the help,” answered Soldato.

“Glad to be of assistance Sir.” The droid continued on, metal feet clicking on the floor, hydraulics hissing.

They soon reached the door to the medical lab. Lieutenant Soldato strode over to the control panel, and the door slide open with hiss. The lab was empty except for a medical droid and a wounded Echani on a bed in the corner. The woman didn’t stir as they entered and the droid went about its business.

Elaye directed the troopers to lift Merral onto one of the beds. Looking at the men, she told two of them to also get onto beds. They tried resisting, claiming they were fine to continue. But with blood leaking from their bandaged wounds, they eventually obeyed.

Elaye rolled her eyes. “Typical men, always so stubborn. And being soldiers just makes them worse.”

Falco chuckled and shrugged at the troopers as they glumly removed their borrowed armour.

Elaye spoke again, “I can handle things here Falco. You and Soldato have to get to the bridge. I’ll meet up with you later.”

“Very well,” replied Falco, “may the Force be with you.”

“And with you.” She answered as Falco and Soldato left with the remaining three troopers.

Elaye rushed back to Merral. The left side of her body was heavily burned and it looked as though her right arm was broken. Her robes were tattered and bloody, and her breathing was faint. Elaye started working, using the medical droids assistance. She also drew on the Force, using it mend Merral’s broken body. She only hoped that she could do enough to save her.

[To be continued….]

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Falco and the disguised troopers headed down a narrow hall towards the bridge. Falco walked with his hands behind him and a trooper holding his arms. His hands weren't bound but they were really trying to sell the "illusion". They party took a right and almost slammed into a small group of pirates. One of them was apparently higher rank because he was scolding the others for not working.

Seeing the Jedi he dismissed the men and turned to the Saints. The man was large and had a handlebar mustache. "You there, where are you taking the Jedi? The cell block is the other way."

Armato chimed up, "Uhhh, we that thought that maybe, ummm the Captain would want to see him first."

"Hmmm.... And where are the others?"

"Oh, we brought them to the medical bay. You can't sell damaged goods..."

The man pushed a button on the terminal next to him, "Medical bay, I'm checking on some 'passengers' that you should have in your custody..."

No response....

The man's free hand drifted to his belt where a rather large pistol rested, "Medical bay respond."

Suddenly a voice cracked from the terminal, "Hang on jus a minet...... Uhhh, yea we hav to severely injured Jed-i captives... What's agoin on? Is there anythin' we should know bout?"

The man's hand slid from his pistol to jacket pocket, "No, just make sure you restrain them."

Falco faked a struggle with one trooper who slammed him against the nearby wall. The man laughed, "Get him to the Captain before he gets too antsy."

Armato cut Falco a look. That was too close. The Saints headed down the hall and around a corner before reaching the doors to the bridge. The doors slid open to reveal a Duros standing in the center of the clear deck. Below him men controlled the ship. 

The Duros turne around to face his 'guests', "What are y-"

Falco leapt across the room while pulling out his lightsaber and hovering it inches from the Duros' neck. "Tell me Captain, how are you gonna grant me and my men safe passage off this ship?"

He laughed, "There are fighters in the hanger but that doesn't matter because I can't grant you anything."

"You can't stop us so you have no choice."

He laughed harder, "You are missing the point..... I am not the Captain!" The Duros raised a green boney finger towards the door the Saints just came through. A large group of pirates stood in the door acompanied by the man with the handlebar mustache....

To be continued....

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

"Well... It seems to me that we have reached an impass. You know, I'm getting increasingly tired of these Jedi heroics. Kill them. We'll take the bounty on their corpses." With that he turned and walked out.

The door hissing closed behind him seemed to be the signal for chaos to begin. People were jumping for cover, Saints and pirates were shooting it out. Falco was kept plenty busy simply deflecting the massive number of blaster shots that were headed his way. It was REALLY at a disadvantage without his other saber.

One Saint fell, then another. This was not good. As if we hadn't lost enough members already on this day! Now what could be the largest portion of Saints to escape was getting masacred on a pirate ship. Think, Falco, THINK! Suddenly an old tactic Master Hiddai had taught him creeped into the crevassses of his mind. Before Falco even knew what was happening his legs sprung into life sending him soaring towards the door and the majority of pirates. Falco had become a human torpedo as he blasted through the group slicing with his saber. Upon landing on the other side he quicly dove through the now open door and around a nearby corner. This very effective distraction was very dangerous on his part but allowed the remaining Saints to take advantage of the pirates focus on him. He could hear the pirates scream in pain as many breathed for the last time.

Falco sighed with relief. Master Julmay may have actually known what he was talking about all these years. Falco scoffed at the thought! Falco turned back around the corner and flanked the remaining pirates standing at the door, quickly dispatching the threat. Seeing that the room was clear, Armato and the other soldiers stood. Armato walked up to Falco with his other saber in hand. "I think you may be needing this where we're going."

"Unfortunately my friend, your very right." Falco's heart sank at the thought that they may loose more Saints before this thing was over.

to be continued.......

Rahvin3

Elaye nodded at the trooper as he put down the comlink. She turned her attention back to Merral, grateful for the trooper's quick thinking as she had expected to be found out. She had been able to stabilize the wounded Jedi's heart rate, however it was still faint and without kolto tanks being available, much of the external damage could not be repaired. Merral would have heavy scaring to most of her body. Elaye used the Force to delve into the broken arm, assessing the internal damage. As she moved along the arm, she drew more deeply on the Force, moving each bone fragment back into place and knitting them together, repairing the flesh and reattaching nerves and arteries. She sighed as she looked at the melted skin and ruined flesh on the left side of the body, wishing to be able to fix everything, but knowing that nothing more could be done.

Elaye stood, stretched her back and turned to the wounded troopers. However the medical droid had already attended to them and they were looking rather uncomfortable and embarrassed in their bandages and slings.

Elaye sighed again mumbling, "Men and their stubborn pride", but was cut short as the medical droid walked over and began assessing her own wounds. It pushed her, forcing her to sit on a bench. She started to stand up and push the droid away, but she spotted the troopers snickering to each other and she thought she heard "hypocrite" and "can't take it herself", so she sat down again and let the droid bandage her head. The men laughed, even though one was holding his stomach in pain.

The insufferable droid finally finished and allowed Elaye to stand. She quickly checked on Merral again, who now seemed to be sleeping, if painfully. Elaye then instructed the two most wounded troopers to stay with Merral.

She turned to the final trooper, "You're with me soldier, we will head to the bridge and try to meet up with the others."

"Yes sir", he replied as he replaced his helmet and picked up a rifle.

They headed out of the room and down the corridor, weapons ready.

"What's your name?" asked Elaye, "I can't just call you soldier."

"Garren Lyrn sir, but to me, you are still just 'Jedi'."

Elaye gave him a side ways glance, and thought she heard him chuckle. She was about to reply when a group of pirates came around the corner ahead of them. There was nothing else for them to do. Garren opened fire, immediately sending the pirates for cover. Elaye ignited her lightsabers, silver light reflecting off the walls. She ran forwards, deflecting an incoming lazer bolt into the floor. She leapt, cutting a trandoshan in half, just above his waist with one blade, sinking the other into a human female's neck. Three others drew out vibroswords and came towards her. Two of them fell to Elaye's blades quickly, but the third was more skilled.

"I am a blade master among my people, Jedi, not even you can survive me," he sneered.

"I don't have time for this," replied Elaye. She thought of how she had used the Force to heal Merral. She used a similar technique on the pirate, but instead shattered every bone in his body, killing him instantly. He crumpled to the floor, body falling unnaturally. Garren came up, fired at one pirate then butt-stroked another with his rifle. A surviving twilek female tried running, Elaye used the Force to knock her head against the wall, knocking her out.

"We have to hurry, before half the crew turns up," said Elaye with a regretful glance at the bodies around her. She turned away and they both ran towards the bridge.

They reached the elevator to the bridge without coming across anyone else. However, the elevator doors opened to a scene of death. There were dead bodies spread out around the doors to the bridge. Elaye gasped, where was Falco and the others? She strode through the doors and onto the bridge, sighing with relief as she saw Falco and Armato.

[To be continued......]

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: