Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legofanatic

re: Legofanatic

Born on the planet of Ord Mantel, a human named Legofanatic was a well combat-trained boy. Legofanatic learned how to fire a Wookie bowcaster when he was only four years old was the youngest boy of his friends. When he turned five a Jedi came by Legofanatic’s village and met him. Legofanatic was tested by the Jedi to see if he could become a Jedi. His test came back positive to become a Jedi. So Legofanatic traveled to the Jedi Temple on Coruscuant and began his training.

Thirty years later, Legofanatic had become a Jedi Knight with fierce combat moves developed with his lightsaber and knowledge of the Force. Throughout his years of training, Legofanatic had made friends all over the galaxy and obtained his own ship for completing missions and battles. Legofanatic was at the Jedi Temple during the sacking of Coruscuant: Legofanatic was one of the many Jedi who stood in front of Sith Lord, Darth Malgus. Legofanatic was trying to receive glimpses of the future from the Force (because two enemies walking into the Jedi Temple was most unusual) when the Imperial ship crashed into the temple. A piece of the rubble caused by the ship flew through the air and hit Legofanatic in the stomach and knocked him against the wall unconscious.

After he woke up, Legofanatic felt a heavy pain in his heart when he tried to get up. Legofanatic looked around and saw a wall of rubble in front of him. Legofanatic climbed the wall of rubble and over it he saw hundreds of Sith troopers looking for surviving Jedi. Legofanatic quietly crept to the ship hanger and saw that his ship entrance was guarded by two Sentinel droids. Legofanatic forced the right one down and threw his lightsaber into the chest of the other one. Legofanatic then Force sprinted across the hanger to his ship, forced his lightsaber back to himself, closed the door and piloted his ship to the planet, Tython. Legofanatic now attends the Jedi Temple on Tython and fights bravely for the Republic.
Arrowhead.

Pretty cool story/character!
Legofanatic

I anyone wants me to, I can try to rewrite it into a book format. For example, I wouldn't just display events, I would also write conversations and thoughts in the character's mind.

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

I don't htink thats necessary really. Character bios are just fun to read. It gives the reader insight into your character's backstory, it doesn't have to be in a particular format or anything.

I'd say don't worry about it. If your happy with it leave it the way it is.

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Legofanatic

Alright.

Jump to: