Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reginox

re: On - Quest For The Holocron.

Hey all! I know it has been forever since I've been online. However, I'm thinking about reviving the Quest For The Holocron story. Some of you may know it as "that roleplay that was cool for a while until both the authors mysteriously vanished". I'm sorry about that, there were multiple reasons, none of which had to do with the guild, just my life.

Anyway, I was wondering if one of the senior RP'rs could give me some advice on whether or not I should continue with it. I'm just not sure I can carry the story any further without the genius of Grandhistorian to guide us along. If anyone wants to help me continue it, or advise me on a good way to end it quickly, I would be very very happy.

Evening all, Reginox.

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Personanlly, I'm always in for a good rp Happy I say start it back up again. I need to do this myself haha. but what I suggest is write a few installments that way if you get behind or run out of actual writing time you can hop on real fast and just post a segment to keep us reading till you can write more.

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Good to see you Reginox! Been a while.

Yes, please finish the story, I love seeing "the end" of the plot. I know that will be a bit difficult without Grandhistorian, since he is MIA, but I think I speak for a few of us when I say we would love to have whatever closure we can on the story.

Welcome back!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: