Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyrath56
Media Supervisor
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: The Unwanted Sa'mryns- Comments

Here is the IC thread.

I have been wanting to make an RP post involving my main character, Kytrn, for some time now, and have finally gotten around to it. There are several reasons for this, which are unimportant for the reading of the story, but I am going to share anyways wink

First, it looked like the RP forums could use a little love. Second, I wanted to avoid getting burned out with TOR, so I wanted to take a break a do a little writing. Also, I wanted to reconnect with my character since I wrote his bio almost a year ago. Finally, I had been struggling to think of a plot that I could write about, but I finally thought of one Tuesday morning. I literally woke up with the basic idea in my head, and spent the rest of the morning thinking about it.

Rather than go for an action packed plot, I wanted to go for something a little more relaxed. Something that would give me an opportunity to explore Kytrn's thought process and expand on his relationship with his master. (So far I have learned that he likes thinking about vegetables tongue out)

As a result, this story probably won't be a very gripping read. Although it may get more exciting than the first installment...possibly...maybe. But I am enjoying writing it, so I hope you can enjoy reading it.

The story is set in 0 ATC, but occurs shortly before the actual Sith attack of the Temple. Kytrn and his master head to Shili to solve a diplomatic dispute, and end up encountering a few difficulties along the way.

As if this post wasn't long enough already, here is a link to Kytrn's bio for anyone who is curious. I'm hoping to get an installment written every week, and I'm hoping that at least a few of you read them. This is only my third adventure in the world of RP so I would love some feedback. If anyone makes it to the end of the story, they will win a very special (possibly in-game) prize!! Seriously though, I will be very sad if no one reads my story /end guilt trip

tl;dr If you think this is long, I don't have much hope that you will read my actual story tongue out

re: Re: The Unwanted Sa'mryns- Comments

Kyrath56 wrote:
Here is the IC thread.

I have been wanting to make an RP post involving my main character, Kytrn, for some time now, and have finally gotten around to it. There are several reasons for this, which are unimportant for the reading of the story, but I am going to share anyways wink

First, it looked like the RP forums could use a little love. Second, I wanted to avoid getting burned out with TOR, so I wanted to take a break a do a little writing. Also, I wanted to reconnect with my character since I wrote his bio almost a year ago. Finally, I had been struggling to think of a plot that I could write about, but I finally thought of one Tuesday morning. I literally woke up with the basic idea in my head, and spent the rest of the morning thinking about it.

Rather than go for an action packed plot, I wanted to go for something a little more relaxed. Something that would give me an opportunity to explore Kytrn's thought process and expand on his relationship with his master. (So far I have learned that he likes thinking about vegetables tongue out)

As a result, this story probably won't be a very gripping read. Although it may get more exciting than the first installment...possibly...maybe. But I am enjoying writing it, so I hope you can enjoy reading it.

The story is set in 0 ATC, but occurs shortly before the actual Sith attack of the Temple. Kytrn and his master head to Shili to solve a diplomatic dispute, and end up encountering a few difficulties along the way.

As if this post wasn't long enough already, here is a link to Kytrn's bio for anyone who is curious. I'm hoping to get an installment written every week, and I'm hoping that at least a few of you read them. This is only my third adventure in the world of RP so I would love some feedback. If anyone makes it to the end of the story, they will win a very special (possibly in-game) prize!! Seriously though, I will be very sad if no one reads my story /end guilt trip

tl;dr If you think this is long, I don't have much hope that you will read my actual story tongue out

Hmm..... ive been thinking of writing an RP forum for a while....... except less of an adventure...... more of a grand battle on Tattooine....

and yes..... our RP forum needs some friends.... its pretty small compared to our ofther forums

Angels of Vengance

Human Trooper

New Conglomerate Spec Ops

For Freedom! For Liberty! For the Conglomerate!

Kyrath56
Media Supervisor
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

Part 2 is posted.

Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

Part 3 is posted.

The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi