Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBGamer

re: meRPgood

Adonas, with a well-written description of himself as a man with hair of certain color and wearing boots. Born in Divinity's Reach, Adonas grew up in a family of the noble ruling class. He was taught well, his parents strong, good people of exemplary character, truly noble, respected even by common folk. Confused when people on street say mean things about nobles, and regard him with contempt for being noble without giving him opportunity to prove himself. He is still young, learning the ways of the world, and finding out that not all nobles are noble, and not all commoners are common. He is sometimes naive. He wants to prove himself of worthy character and be noble among the nobles. He wants other nobles to be noble too. He is finding good friends of noble character even among people who some nobles say are not noble. Strong to fight, and defend his home, Adonas is privileged to travel the world and meet people of other races. He is learning what it is to be human in a world where humans are minority - dying, not belonging, ay-lee-en. He is fighting for right and good to prevail over evil, and mainly fighting just to not be completely eradicated. There are powerful forces working in the world and success is nowhere guaranteed, and may not even be possible, bcuz dragns r scary.

JBGamer

Wow! Good info from the RP WIKI about creating a Noble family!

http://guildwars2roleplay.wikispaces.com/Comprehensive+Noble+Family+Creation+Guide

I'm gonna read all about it and see what I can come up with!

Oh please, oh please I hope it's something good : )

JBGamer

So I'm thinking I'd base my noble house on a character I heard on a radio drama show, who was a part of the French nobility during the French Revolution. what were they called? not gestapo, that's German.

This particular noble was a man who truly feared God and when he got put in prison God helped him through, while the man in the cell next to him was trusting in his hidden money to get him out, which the Bible says not to trust in uncertain riches, and as it turned out the revolutionaries had already looted the man's house so the money he was tryin' ta bribe the guard with was already in the possession of the "those people" (the revolutionaries) Oh, and God got the man who was counting on Him for support out of the prison in the end.. in His own way, which was better : )

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: