Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate97

re: Danella's story

Here's the first bit, I hope everyone enjoys it.

Journal 1: A look back in time

Today’s my seventh birthday and I get to spend it cleaning Master Lonsay’s chambers. I didn’t even do anything wrong…. Really; all I did was attack Rico (massive bully) from behind while he was attacking someone 2 years younger than himself, and I’m the one who gets in trouble?

The highlight of today is most certainly this journal; after three years I finally am allowed to use. My owner Jordavgo (who was a very kind master) gave me this when he let me go when I had an opportunity to leave that life ruining planet, saying don’t open this until your seventh birthday and no sooner. With those words he put me in a tiny packing container and stowed me aboard the first ship he could find headed for Coruscant. Being only three I am amazed at how much I remember of that day and the days following.

For the memory of my old Master Jordavgo,

With his big friendly green eyes my Master pulled me into the deepest hug I had ever received and placed me inside the container. There was hardly any room after he had placed wrapped food and a package in my arms. However I was quite comfortable he then told me not to be afraid and that the package was for my seventh birthday and if I opened before hand he would know and I’d be in big trouble. As he said goodbye and started to put the lid on, I began to cry; all he said was: “Danella, I am always with you and you are always with me.” And with that he closed the lid.
Kate97

Journal 2: My Arrival

And with that he closed the lid.

A few days later as my stomach began to growl; I heard the familiar sounds of a landing sequence. A few moments past and then crash as the ship hit the ground, I began to truly realize for the first I was really far away from home. I felt a swaying motion and then a thump as I was unloaded. I decided to wait and hope that when I got out of what I recognized as my second home, there would be no one around. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up and while not knowing how much time had passed; I clutched the package and opened the lid a bit. Peeking out, I could so no one and with that opened it the rest of the way. I clambered out and tried to walk away, but because I had not walked in days my limbs were tight and I fell flat on my face. It was only then I heard footsteps, I froze and then once again tried to walk; this time I got all of 5 steps and fell. The footsteps were getting closer and I no where. I desperately looked around for somewhere to hide. A few metres away there was a whole stack of containers of which I could easily hide. I crawled as fast as I could and just when I was entering the safety of the shadows; two massive hands grabbed me. I was pulled away from the darkness and into the light. The hands turned me over and I got my first look at my captor. For a few moments I thought it was my master as he looked so similar. But when he spoke I knew the truth this man was no friend.
Kate97

Journal 3: What my new life looked like.

"But when he spoke I knew the truth this man was no friend".

He told me his name was Darmer Irzapar and that he meant me no harm, he told that he would look after me and that he could tell I was all alone. He asked me “do you want me to take you in?” I didn’t think I had much choice; he was right, I was hungry and had no way of getting any food for myself. So without really knowing what I was agreeing to, nodded my head. He placed me down and walked slowly away, leading me away from all that I knew on this planet I had just arrived at.

After walking for a fair amount of time, Darmer stopped outside a rundown looking door. He unlocked it and walked inside; I followed him in not knowing what to except, I was soon surrounded by loads of other kids; who were mainly older than I. Many of them tried to take my precious package, but somehow I managed to keep a hold of it. My tummy rumbled and I was soon pulled over to a fire that had what looked to be sausages of some sort cooking on it. A girl who I guessed to be about the same age as me said “Hey, welcome to the KSFT, names Scout. What’s yours?”
“Danella, what’s KSFT?” I replied quite worried about what I had gotten myself into.
“Kids stealing for tomorrow and Danella won’t work for a street name. But don’t worry we’ll work something out.”

After eating all that was offered to me, I was given a old blanket by Scout and was told to get some sleep. I found a place away from everyone else and fell asleep clutching all that I knew to be true and wondering just what tomorrow would bring.
Kate97

Journal 4: Being Found

I found a place away from everyone else and fell asleep clutching all that I knew to be true and wondering just what tomorrow would bring.

Another day on the job, not that it was really a job stealing credits, datapads and the like; but I guess it was the same as it was 5 months before, without it I would have had no way of getting food for myself. I mean it wasn’t that bad a job.
So here I was running down the street away from the store me and Scout had just robbed, with a hand full credits, a golden purse and an apple just cause I was hungry. As I looked for the place we had agreed to meet up afterwards, I wondered if my old master would be horrified with what I had gotten myself into. I didn’t have any further opportunity to continue the thought, as Scout ran out of the shadows and yelled “Hey, Snitch, over here!” Without hesitating I followed. While in the safety of the shadows we caught our breaths and decided if we were going to stay around or find a new place to steal. We ended choosing the latter.

We found what looked like a good spot a few blocks away. Scout true to her name pointed out a rich looking guy and walked off to make a distraction so that I could steal his bag that was hanging loosely off his arm. While Scout was asking the man all annoying questions that kids love to bug people with; I snuck up on him, however as I was doing so I got the feeling of being watched and felt like I should call it off. I decided against it though as Darmer would be mad if we didn’t bring enough stuff home tonight and I really didn’t want that. So I continued forward and slowly moved the bag further down his arm then Scout gave the signal and I tugged it the rest of the way and ran.

The bag was heavier than it looked and I so grew tired, but I couldn’t stop as I could hear the man yelling. I kept running without really taking notice of where I was going until my I couldn’t continue. I tried desperately to catch my breath and after awhile started to take notice of where I was. It was no where I had been before, I had no idea of how to get back and for some weird reason I still felt like I was being watched.
As I was still quite tired I looked into the bag and saw that it was full to the top of credits, a blaster (which explained the weight) and a strange silver hilt or something with a button on it; thinking that the hilt looked interesting and not wanting Darmer to have it I hid it underneath my tunic and decided that I would press the button in my own time once I got back.

I headed out not really knowing in which direction and still with the feeling of being watched. As night approached I got a bit worried I still had not found anything that looked familiar. I was contemplating turning back, but a voice I my head said “What if it’s just around the corner?” so I continued on. At around midnight I simply could not keep walking so I found a place to lie down and get some sleep.

I woke up a few hours later hungry but oddly refreshed. Looking for food a notice a man in a brown cloak with the hood up, he didn’t seem to have that bad guy air about him and even looked kind of friendly; but I didn’t want to take any chances and quickly left. Several more times that day I saw the same man and started to wonder if he were the same man who had been watching me. By midday I noticed something I could never miss, the rundown looking down that was to my home. I knocked and was at once let in. Before I knew what was happening Darmer was there questioning me “were you caught, how come they let you go, what did you tell them?” I replied by saying the truth and gave him the bag. I then walked to the fire and helped myself to some lunch. I’m not sure if Darmer believed me but he left me alone. That night I fell asleep wondering who man was, why was he following me and I decided I would find him and ask him why but first I needed to have a look at the weird hilt thing I had found.

The next morning I slipped out, knowing full well what it would look like to Darmer so I took my package with me as well as the hilt and some credits. I soon found a dark alley where I could look at the hilt in private. I turned over a few times and then closed my eyes as I pressed the button. I peered through my eye lids and quickly pressed the button again. I knew now what is was I had seen graffiti on walls of Jedi holding one of these, a lightsaber. I then worked out that the man who had been following me had been watching the man I stole from and then when I took the bag started following me as I had what he wanted and that he was a Jedi. It was then I started my hunt as it had grown all the more urgent. I didn’t have long to wait and it was more the Jedi who found me. He walked up to me and said “I think you know why I’m here. My name is Master Tyrek, of the Jedi order. Can you please give it to me?” I straight away went over to hand to him; but as I drew near he got a puzzled look on his face and said “How would you like to come study to be a Jedi?” I realized that this was what my life was supposed to be not some thief on the streets. He must have know what was going through my head and as he took my hand and led me away. As we walked I looked up at his face, introduced and said a name that once again I felt I had a right to. Danella.

So that’s the story I came to the temple and started to learn and now it’s my seventh birthday and stuck cleaning Master Lonsay’ chamber.
Kate97

Journal 5: A day in the dark

'So that’s the story I came to the temple and started to learn and now it’s my seventh birthday and stuck cleaning Master Lonsay’ chamber.'

The next day I was still cleaning Master Lonsay’ chambers. I just was about to begin gathering my stuff when I heard the creak of the door and before I had a chance to stand up; Master Lonsay was in the room saying in his reassuring voice “Well done child, this room is cleaner than I have ever seen it since I came here. However you should not be here in the first place. You really must learn to stop getting into fights; you aren’t on the streets any longer. Now hurry up and get to the practice grounds or you’ll be late for your lesson with Master Tyrek.” As I said “No master, yes master” I couldn’t help cringing; would I ever get past those 5 months on the street 4 years ago? However, as I glanced at the time I saw that Master Lonsay was right, I had better hurry if I was not going to be late… again….like usual.

Ten minutes later and five minutes late I arrived at the training grounds covered in sweat, disappointed to find Master Tyrek and a somewhat annoyed looking Rico. Not knowing what was happening I walked to my locker and picked up my training saber; wondering what possibly Rico was doing here. I mean he’s a year older than me and has according to yesterday’s rumor already has been chosen by a Master. That should mean he would be traveling to a planet where he can assemble his own lightsaber.
I walked over to Master Tyrek, bowed and looked up expectedly; that’s when I noticed that he wasn’t quite meeting my eye, glancing at Rico I realized that the annoyed look was gone from his face and he was smirking at me. When Master Tyrek started talking it all seemed to fit together; he had chosen Rico and he had come to say goodbye. I had always thought he was going to choose me, he had been there my whole training and I saw him as a father or close to, and now he had chosen Rico over me. I do one thing kind of wrong and it’s all over.
My emotions must have shown on my face as; Master Tyrek said sorry and tried to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away and fled the grounds hoping that no one would stop me. I ran all the way to my quarters, opened the door and collapsed into the dark confines of my cupboard; where I stayed the rest of the day feeling utterly betrayed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: