Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaintOdid

re: Planning Division Update

This will be used to update people about the Planning Division:

9/28/12
Officer List:
Odid- Community Director- Head of Planning Division
Kiede- Community Organizer- Head of Event Coordinators of ingame events and he will be heading all out of game events
Kyrath56- Head of newsletters, email specialties, and Blogging editor

Event Coordinators:
Eagle Call- GW2 events
Phantomdarklord- LOTRO events
RedeemedJedi7- SWTOR events
None- WoW events

-Eventually other Event Coordinators will be needed and they will not be responsible for in game events but specific ones needed in a guild like below.

Guild Criers- They will be planners (Saint or Initiate status) under the Event Coordinators- they are responsible to announce events going on that day in Guild chat, shout box, and TS. Needed in all games! Contact me PM

None- GW2
None- LOTRO
None- SWTOR
None- WoW

Ministry:

Prayer Captains- They will be planners (Saint or Initiate status) under Odid until a Community Organizer is designated for my Ministry, Workshop, and Communication position. Their responsibility is to be willing and able to pray for someone in the guild (guild chat or TS) at that moment. This is for instant prayer. Of course if they are unable do to game content, keep that in mind. I would like to see 3-4 members willing to take this responsibility for EACH game (including Minecraft). If you are interested please contact Odid or Pappahermit on this idea.

GW2- PappaHermit (one to bring this idea up) will be heading up the GW2 group so contact him about working together.

None- LOTRO
None- SWTOR
None- WoW
None- Minecraft

How will we find out about events?

We now have an Event section in the subforums of each game. ALL people who are creating events whether it is PvP, PvE (raiding, dungeon runs, end game, book runs, etc), and Ingame events please you this subforum. I am trying to help organize this not only for the community but for new people who want to know what is going on. All Event Coordinators are in your guild for a purpose. Work with them to help you get your event noticed. They can help you with the calendar, Event announcement, and etc. Reach out to them please. Guild Cries will be helping with event announcements.

Thanks team for stepping up!

Odid

Jump to: