Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Arrowhead

re: Yuri Glazkov Report

<FILE_SEARCHING>...<USERID:XXXXXXXXXXXX> <ACCESS_GRANTED> <CLEARANCE_CODE:XXXXXXXX>... <ACCESS_GRANTED>...<FILE_UPLADING>...
-NAME:
Glazkov, Yuri
-RACE:
Human
-ETHNICITY:
Of Russian Decent
-HIGHT:
6'_2"
-WEIGHT:
200lbs
-EYE:
Blue/Yellow
-HAIR:
DrkBlnd
...Diseased...
Agent...Paramilitary...Infiltration...Saboteur... Assassin...Smuggler...Captain
-FACTION(S):
UEE...Dark_Meadow
UEEN_ENLIST:

BIO:

Was born on Earth in 2921 to Nikolai and Anastasia Glazkov. His father, a Veteran pilot and adaptive marine, took it upon himself to instill everything he knew about combat into the mind of his young boy. Attending officer school, as well as special tactics training, Uri excelled in his studies of warfare, as well as a specialization in historical warfare and ancient historical warfare.
He was later shipped out as a Aegis Retaliator Squad Leader, and entered his career with three confirmed Vandool commander assassination kills.

[BIO_END
TO_BE_UPDATED_PER_RETURN_OF_ENTRY[GLAZKOV]

Last edited by -Arrowhead on Aug. 7th, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 11 times in total

I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.-Job 16:12
Intrepid Corsair
Chief Executive Officer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Sweet profile. I need to get mine set up.

Aye, perhaps it is time rp's start showing up again more frequently around here? Time to get the rp fire roaring again

I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.-Job 16:12
Eryn Suun
Aeryn Suun
Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

cool, will you carry this character into the star citizen game?

2 Corinthians 5:21. "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." All people are sinners by nature and by action. All people are sinners from birth. All people are born alienated from God who is Holy, cannot look upon sin, cannot fellowship with sinners. That alienation because of sin prevents us from knowing God. He is too perfectly Holy to have anything to do with sinners, except to reject them. Now the result of that rejection, the result of that alienation in time is Godlessness. The result of it in eternity is hell. So this alienation in to which every human being is born is indeed a serious issue. It means that everybody lives their life without God and if they die in that condition, will spend their eternity under God's wrath in torment.
Intrepid Corsair
Chief Executive Officer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

-Arrowhead wrote:
Aye, perhaps it is time rp's start showing up again more frequently around here? Time to get the rp fire roaring again

Yeah. I'm into that even though my name resembles more an 80s superhero rather than a real life character.

Aeryn Suun wrote:
cool, will you carry this character into the star citizen game?

Yes, I do hope to to bring him into the SC universe

-Arrowhead

UPDATED: Changed profile to match updated material

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: