Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Saints 3G Podcasts
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Naandi

re: Episode 1: "Return of the Podcast"

Ah, Jao--you know me too well. You almost got me with the mention of RP--almost. But I really can't. Hope you don't mind me spying on you all though! I still pray for everyone and the guild--you too, Barinath. =p Of course I remember you!

Elder Jedi Grand Master
Awarded:

RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP

You know, I can make you a member without you actually applying... ;)

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

This is where I drop "Star Wars RP"

There Naandi, the greatest temptation out there ;)

"Also, I hate zombies"
The Serious Dad
Veteran
Young Jedi Initiate

Young Jedi Initiate

Barinath wrote:
Hello again Naandi! Been a while, and you probably don't remember me. But Jao is right. If you want, come say hi in the Legends of the Force RPG channel when we are on, Friday nights from 8:40est pm till we drop.
If you want to catch up on the current games, and/or the new one which starts tomorrow at 2est pm, I am uploading the games at my youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOELqmfTfx_vb2auFcWbV9w .

Barinath, I just watched the first 15-20 minutes of this and it was really neat. I have never heard of or seen anything like that before. Thanks for sharing! I will be going back to finish watching now, just wanted to reply before I got caught up in ministry work again or forgot.

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." James 1:22 KJV
Barinath
Community Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

Anytime Serious Dad! Be warned, we have about a year's worth of content up already and add to it weekly, at the least. We started with a goal of learning to GM and it grew from there.

"Also, I hate zombies"
Joeva.
Veteran
Young Jedi Padawan

Young Jedi Padawan

Barinath wrote:
Anytime Serious Dad! Be warned, we have about a year's worth of content up already and add to it weekly, at the least. We started with a goal of learning to GM and it grew from there.

How do new people join? I've always wanted to try something like this but never could seem to get my foot in the door.
Barinath
Community Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

Joeva Leo Andersonpants IV wrote:

How do new people join? I've always wanted to try something like this but never could seem to get my foot in the door.

Ask.

Seriously, we just started a bimonthly group that just started last Saturday. Legends of the Rim. There is a forum thread if you want to ask there as well. But all it takes is time, and patience to get started. All you really need to do is ask. Everyone of the Force players is able to help with just about any part of character creation, and we have several GMs now that know what they are doing, I just make funny voices and try to be goofy >.>

"Also, I hate zombies"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Saints 3G Podcasts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: