Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

re: Exodus

Forum Image

Chapter I: It All Started on Chronos

"Yes, I..' Jao paused for a moment, 'I do remember how it all started. I was stationed with the 18th in the Chronos system assigned to project Archangel, we were guarding the Synthworld from Vanduul and other threats during it's construction. I remember one day sitting down to read a passage out of the Bible, Hebrews eleven to be exact. I remember a couple verses really caught my eye because they seemed to sum up my time in the Navy. I can still quote them to this day."

"Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens."

"Heh," Jao looked away briefly while recalling memories of his past before continuing, "I remember it like it was yesterday Zed, like it was yesterday..."

(To be continued) envy

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Reserved Chapter II

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Reserved Chapter III

Are you planning on sending the finished product to Jump Point?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: