Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eryn Suun
Aeryn Suun
Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

re: Star Citizen: Abduction Hoax?

I am not much of a writer. I am trying something different it may not work. I am not sure if I will finish the story but it will take me a long time to piece it together. I plan to use video clips follow up with a couple of paragraphs. Story related comments related to the post videos, serious conspiracy theories are welcome please keep on topic.

WARNING newbie telling the story! Maybe a bust!

A recording found in the Yela asteroid field, was heavily damaged and distorted. The investigators used analog and digital technology to patch the pieces together in chronological order. The recording was found with the pilot's helmet in the pilot seat of the slightly battle damaged Super Hornet, the body of the pilot nowhere to be found.

Notice at timestamp 0:17 sounds like the 2nd hatch of the two seater ship opened and closed. Was there a second person getting into the co-pilot seat?

The Super Hornet was found drifting in the Yela asteroid field, with only the pilot hatch opened exposed to the elements of space, what happen to the 2nd passenger if there was one who entered the co-pilot seat? The helmet cam was recovered and the video was distorted as if the ship experienced EMP.

What may have happened? Any thoughts/theories?

Last edited by Aeryn Suun on Dec. 13th, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Corinthians 5:21. "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." All people are sinners by nature and by action. All people are sinners from birth. All people are born alienated from God who is Holy, cannot look upon sin, cannot fellowship with sinners. That alienation because of sin prevents us from knowing God. He is too perfectly Holy to have anything to do with sinners, except to reject them. Now the result of that rejection, the result of that alienation in time is Godlessness. The result of it in eternity is hell. So this alienation in to which every human being is born is indeed a serious issue. It means that everybody lives their life without God and if they die in that condition, will spend their eternity under God's wrath in torment.
Eryn Suun
Aeryn Suun
Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

I start -

At timestamp 00:15 I thought I heard a second set of footsteps, I had to turn up the volume to hear them. Was the pilot aware of the second passenger or was the sound the result of investigators editing the video?

2 Corinthians 5:21. "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." All people are sinners by nature and by action. All people are sinners from birth. All people are born alienated from God who is Holy, cannot look upon sin, cannot fellowship with sinners. That alienation because of sin prevents us from knowing God. He is too perfectly Holy to have anything to do with sinners, except to reject them. Now the result of that rejection, the result of that alienation in time is Godlessness. The result of it in eternity is hell. So this alienation in to which every human being is born is indeed a serious issue. It means that everybody lives their life without God and if they die in that condition, will spend their eternity under God's wrath in torment.
Red_Binturong
Veteran
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

It is evident we are not seeing the complete video.

I propose the pilot/owner of this ship got in over his head in debt and couldn't afford to make the payments on his/her SH. I believe an accomplice might have accompanied this pilot and/or followed on a separate ship. Evidently, because of the lack of a body or any incriminating evidence of foul play, we must then assume the pilot had a second helmet which he wore before leaving this ship. Additionally, assume this individual or his accomplice are very good with electronic media, such as that they could leave just enough data on the helmet's recorder to create the suspicion of foul play.

Suggest a thorough inspection of insurance claims on SH's be performed for the period just after this ship's recording was dated. I believe insurance fraud might be the cause of this event.
Eryn Suun
Aeryn Suun
Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

Red_Binturong wrote:
It is evident we are not seeing the complete video.

I propose the pilot/owner of this ship got in over his head in debt and couldn't afford to make the payments on his/her SH. I believe an accomplice might have accompanied this pilot and/or followed on a separate ship. Evidently, because of the lack of a body or any incriminating evidence of foul play, we must then assume the pilot had a second helmet which he wore before leaving this ship. Additionally, assume this individual or his accomplice are very good with electronic media, such as that they could leave just enough data on the helmet's recorder to create the suspicion of foul play.

Suggest a thorough inspection of insurance claims on SH's be performed for the period just after this ship's recording was dated. I believe insurance fraud might be the cause of this event.

Nice one Red.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: