Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Computers & Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eryn Suun
Aeryn Suun
Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

re: Mechanical Keyboard

The Wooting One caught my eye on the kickstarter:
https://.kickstarter.com/projects/wooting/the-analog-mechanical-keyboard-for-precise-movemen

I have been looking for something like this for the new rig building that actually monitor how far down I press the keys. It will be great for my driving games and FPS. In FPS it will allow me to inch into position or just peek over the ridge.

2 Corinthians 5:21. "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." All people are sinners by nature and by action. All people are sinners from birth. All people are born alienated from God who is Holy, cannot look upon sin, cannot fellowship with sinners. That alienation because of sin prevents us from knowing God. He is too perfectly Holy to have anything to do with sinners, except to reject them. Now the result of that rejection, the result of that alienation in time is Godlessness. The result of it in eternity is hell. So this alienation in to which every human being is born is indeed a serious issue. It means that everybody lives their life without God and if they die in that condition, will spend their eternity without God in torment.
Kix276

Cool beans.
Intrepid Corsair
Chief Executive Officer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Sounds awesome. We'll have to see how they implement this tech and how long it will last.

I wanna say my keyboard has this, not sure though, will have to test.
Intrepid Corsair
Chief Executive Officer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

I'm pretty sure mine doesn't. It's either 90 mph or nothing.

Veteran
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

Once I get word from the manufacture I will posted. I am sure this keyboard will be 100+

2 Corinthians 5:21. "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." All people are sinners by nature and by action. All people are sinners from birth. All people are born alienated from God who is Holy, cannot look upon sin, cannot fellowship with sinners. That alienation because of sin prevents us from knowing God. He is too perfectly Holy to have anything to do with sinners, except to reject them. Now the result of that rejection, the result of that alienation in time is Godlessness. The result of it in eternity is hell. So this alienation in to which every human being is born is indeed a serious issue. It means that everybody lives their life without God and if they die in that condition, will spend their eternity without God in torment.
Enderzprayer
Veteran
Young Jedi Sentinel

Young Jedi Sentinel
Awarded:

interesting

Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

The Wooting One team gave me an opportunity to invest in the keyboard.

They opened up other payment forms for the limited KS batch that will deliver in November. This is limited to 100 keyboards.

Order form

You are welcome to share this order form with your own friend circle but not in public. We want to keep it limited to the Kickstarter backers, their friends and you (PM'd us).

When we exceed the limited amount, we will close down the form and your order won’t count until we’ve received payment.

If you miss out, then the next chance are the Pre-orders starting end of July but not for the same price nor delivery date.

Thank you.
- Calder

For only those who maybe interested.

Basic package: €139 = 153.17$
Premium Package: €199 = 219.29$
Upgrade to premium: €60 = 66.12$

Enderzprayer
Veteran
Young Jedi Sentinel

Young Jedi Sentinel
Awarded:

If I hadn't recently bought a keyboard, I would get this.

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Saving for a GPU and, like Enderz said, I just bought a new keyboard. Thanks for the opportunity though.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: