Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
ARK Server Hotjoin
Member Recognition
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

ANNOUNCEMENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Help Desk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayber
Saint
Young Jedi Initiate

Young Jedi Initiate

re: Time and Spectrum button

Where is this server located? I noticed a discrepancy in the time posted on the website and the actual EDT. About 3 hours difference. Hence the west coast. Also I clicked on the spectrum button next to the forums button and it could not find the page?
Jao Thaun
Overseer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master
Awarded:

Your time is probably set to GMT in your profile, try setting it to your timezone.

And Spectrum link works, I just checked to make sure. But it won't work for you unless you are logged in to the RSI site.

Jedi Grand Master

Though your question was answered by Jao, I just to reinforce his response with too many details. Even though our founder lives on the east coast (Eastern Time Zone), the website doesn't effectively function within a specific time zone. You may set your time by selecting your name at the top right of the screen then click "View your Profile". This brings up your profile screen with a menu at the left hand side below your avatar. Selecting "Edit Profile" brings up an entire list of things that you can set up. One of those is your time zone. The site will automatically adjust the time of all posts made to correspond to your time zone.

The Spectrum button links you to Roberts Space Industries new forum homepage. This is specifically a Star Citizen game forum for Saints3G. The site will not work if you haven't signed into the RSI site. After signing in, the Spectrum button will continue working unless you are signed off for whatever reason. I believe RSI automatically signs you out if you are absent for a certain amount of time.

Young Jedi Initiate

Young Jedi Initiate

Jao Thaun wrote:
Your time is probably set to GMT in your profile, try setting it to your timezone.

And Spectrum link works, I just checked to make sure. But it won't work for you unless you are logged in to the RSI site.

The page you were looking for was not found.

This could be because of a bad URL, or because the page no longer exists.

Error code: 404

As for the time its set to GMT New York -4 Its all GMT and the only one close to my time is NY.
Intrepid Corsair
Arbitrator
Jedi Grand Master

Jedi Grand Master

Tayber wrote:

The page you were looking for was not found.

This could be because of a bad URL, or because the page no longer exists.

Error code: 404

That is the standard message you get if you are not signed in to the RSI website. I just signed out and checked.

Tayber wrote:

As for the time its set to GMT New York -4 Its all GMT and the only one close to my time is NY.

I believe that is default. Select the one close to your time. NY, I suppose. Make sure to save.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Teamspeak Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards