Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Member Recognition
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
ikompute

re: Hello - looking for christian gaming fellowship

Hello Everyone -

I am scouting around looking for a good place for me and my 3 sons to have some online Christian fellowship and gaming. We are mostly on Xbox One but do some PC gaming sometimes as well. Several years ago I was pretty involved with the Men of God (MoG) clan but as life got busy with kids growing up, etc. I stepped away from the gaming for awhile. Now my kids are all into gaming and I am looking for a good place for us to plug in similar to what MoG was for me back then.

This group looks active and I am hopeful I have found the right place - are there many Xbox One gamers here? Any information you can give me would be much appreciated!
VoltEdgeRLSH
Veteran
Jedi General

Jedi General
Awarded:

re: Re: Hello - looking for christian gaming fellowship

ikompute wrote:
Hello Everyone -

I am scouting around looking for a good place for me and my 3 sons to have some online Christian fellowship and gaming. We are mostly on Xbox One but do some PC gaming sometimes as well. Several years ago I was pretty involved with the Men of God (MoG) clan but as life got busy with kids growing up, etc. I stepped away from the gaming for awhile. Now my kids are all into gaming and I am looking for a good place for us to plug in similar to what MoG was for me back then.

This group looks active and I am hopeful I have found the right place - are there many Xbox One gamers here? Any information you can give me would be much appreciated!

Well, I know there are a few saints who are Xbox One gamers. I, unfortunately, don't have an Xbox One, but I DO have Minecraft PC Edition if you guys have it. I'm a moderator on this server my friend Romanovski created called Blood of Heroes. It's a PVP server, but there IS a creative server within it that you can join. It's epic. xD

Your Friendly Neighborhood Vigilante
scootzter
Arbitrator
Young Jedi Guardian

Young Jedi Guardian

Hello ikompute! Welcome to the saints! I have an Xbox one as well as a switch, and of course a pc, so looking forward to playing with you and your family! We have a couple other families with us here so I think you'll fit right in! God bless, Scott
Abby/Blappie
Veteran
Jedi Apprentice

Jedi Apprentice

Hey, welcome to the Saints!
I do indeed, have Xbox One. My gamertag is ShootsLikeAGirl. My brother also plays on Xbox One. I am not sure how many other people use or even have Xbox One, though.

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Welcome, brother. I’m not into console gaming but I’m an avid PC gaming fanatic. More than that, I love the Lord and fellowship among other Christian brothers and sisters.

I urge you to submit an application. It costs nothing but a little of your time and once accepted I’m sure you’ll know soon enough if we’re a great fit for you and your family. Looking forward to meeting you.

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master
Awarded:

Hello!

PC/Xbox 360 here, but predominantly PC. You all are welcome to join, I'm sure you will find others to play with.

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

Welcome ikompute, I used to be with MoG also a while back. Used to play americas army and i think a few other games. Like a few others have mentioned there are a few xbox players. We also have bible studies on Tuesdays. Looking forward to seeing you around Happy

Last edited by Towne on Dec. 19th, 2017 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Jedi Commander

Awarded:

Although I am a PC gamer through and through, I do play some console games, such as Star Trek Online, ARK: Survival Evolved, and Star Wars Battlefront II. wink

Dr. Z, a half crazy Elvish scientist

Statistic338
Veteran
Young Jedi Initiate

Young Jedi Initiate

I am also an Xbox One player as well as PC. I play mostly Halo, ARK, and Destiny on the xbox.
Torshan
Chief Executive Officer
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

ikompute, nice to meet you! I don't play consoles myself, but I know, and judging by some of the posts in the thread, there are some console gamers in S3G. We gladly welcome your fellowship if you choose to apply, and pray blessings on you and your family Happy!

Young Jedi Sentinel

Young Jedi Sentinel
Awarded:

Welcome ikompute,

I am a PC player here. Welcome, I would encourage to submit a application if you would like to. Most importantly I am a fellow believer and this is a great community! Everyone is very helpful :-). The only consoles I own are an Atari and a Wii lol. If you are interested I run a youtube channel that is family friendly if interested. I am currently doing a survey where you can win a free chance to win a steam game. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkYzp8ED-Rsff9sQ3Iyobw .
Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/O6j7ThOfjCdxARjU2
God Bless!
ikompute

thanks for your replies. Sounds like a good group here. I just submitted an application. Look forward to hearing back!
Jao Thaun
Overseer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master
Awarded:

Welcome to Saints 3G!

Young Jedi Initiate

Welcome!
LDyer336
Veteran
Youngling Apprentice

Youngling Apprentice

Welcome! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards