Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Member Recognition
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Free IC
Honorary Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

re: Marvel Contest of Champions?

Anyone play?

This mobile game started out with me just a quick thing to do here and there with my phone. Over the last year and a half though I've built up quite a roster.

Anyone here play with any alliance or Christian alliance? Just curious. This game divides people pretty severely based on level since the groups are limited to 30, but I'd be interested if any of y'all play so I could add you on my Line or in game name

Line id is DaChiesa
IGN is Dachiesi (because of a silly typing thing)

I was in an alliance that did alliance quest 55553 and it was getting too involved for me. Our alliance war tier was in top 6% though so it was sweet rewards, but really takes too much time. Looking to hang back a bit and be more chill.

"It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered . . . Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going, because they were holding on to something.”   ~Sam Gamgee in The Two Towers

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards