Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Member Recognition
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Help Desk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torshan
Chief Executive Officer
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Re: Membership to S3G

iMantz wrote:
Are you saying I'm not a member? I have been here off and on since 2012. I filled out the application and was accepted?? I'm confused. Anyway it doesn't matter. I'll go back to being silent.

Well, I apologize, it was never my intent to confuse you, nor drive you into silence. I had hoped to be friendly and welcoming while providing helpful information.

In answer to your question, yes, you are not currently a member of Saints3G. You applied and were accepted in 2012, but were removed from our roster in 2013 for inactivity. Saints3G has a policy (Article V, Section F) which requires members to log in at our website at least once every 180 days.

I hope this takes away the confusion, as I never meant to be inhospitable or off-putting. I pray God's blessings for you wherever life and gaming take you!

re: Membership to S3G

Are you saying I'm not a member? I have been here off and on since 2012. I filled out the application and was accepted?? I'm confused. Anyway it doesn't matter. I'll go back to being silent.

Chief Executive Officer
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Re: Discord

iMantz wrote:
I belong to Renewed Hope on Alexstrasza and also bummed around with some folks is SWTOR. I'm interested in joining Saints of the Old Republic in SWG Legends...if they are still active. Can I get an invite to Discord? My ID is MrNybble#0871 Thanks.

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! Access to our Discord requires membership to Saints3G.

In terms of SWG Legends, unfortunately our community is no longer active. We officially support Star Citizen and Lord of the Rings Online, but members also play a handful of other games like ARK, Stellaris, Minecraft, and several others.

If any of these games interest you and you'd like to game and fellowship with a group of believers, then I encourage you to read the S3G Constitution and consider filling out an application for membership.

re: Discord

I belong to Renewed Hope on Alexstrasza and also bummed around with some folks is SWTOR. I'm interested in joining Saints of the Old Republic in SWG Legends...if they are still active. Can I get an invite to Discord? My ID is MrNybble#0871 Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Help Desk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards