Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> The Embassy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcturus_2018

re: Prime Citizens Union

Hello,

I would like to seek an alliance with Saints 3G for my Star Citizen organization (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/PRCITU). My group and I share many of the same principles and I'm seeking to convert in the near future. I have submitted a formal application for your consideration. Thank you for your time and God bless.
Jao Thaun
Overseer
Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master
Awarded:

Greetings Arcturus,

I checked out your org and it looks like an org we could easily ally with in Star Citizen. As allies, we offer our assistance in critical times of need, and expect the same in return. Of course, we as allies would never engage in combat between one another. We also enjoy mutual trade with our allies.

If this seems like something you would be interested in pursuing, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!

Definitely, I believe an alliance would be very beneficial in many ways. You can count on us.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> The Embassy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards