Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torshan
Honorary Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Arbitrators, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To the Saints3G Arbitration Team - Intrepid, Scootz, and PDL:

Another year in Saints3G is coming to a close. This past year had it's ups and downs, not only for the Saints, but I believe for each of us as individuals. Membership may have dipped a bit due to inactivity. Sometimes, the land might look a little barren and the nights might seem long. Yet, remember, winter is followed by spring, summer and harvest wink. Seasons of planting, growing, and reaping - life and fruitfulness is right around the corner! We have a good core group of individuals on which to build. Our main game, Star Citizen, is advancing in production, so expect to see some fresh faces enter the building! Also, don't forget the handful of our teenage members who will most certainly keep us in Arbitration on our toes . Be prepared, Brothers Happy!

I pray each of you have a joyous Merry Christmas and a 2019 full of blessing and happiness! Your continued dedication to the protection of our community, both outside and in, often goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Yet, it is a service of love which is vital to what Saints3G strives to be and the values we seek to uphold. I am very blessed to have each of you in Arbitration and look forward to working with each of you again over the next year - the 10th Anniversary Year of the Saints - if you are able!

So, again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Torshan

Elder Jedi Grand Master

Elder Jedi Grand Master

re: Arbitrators, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to all.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: