Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armethis
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master
Awarded:

re: Armethis Slay

Name: Armethis Slay
Race: Human
Class: Unknown
Allegiance: Republic

Brief Background:
Armethis Slay hails from the civil war ravaged planet of Ord Mantell. For reasons that are unclear, he left his home world recently as the situation there escalates between the Republic and local crime families. Armethis is tight lipped (which is unusual indeed) about his reasons for leaving and inquiries by those closest to him have been met with silence. The fact that he shares the last name of the Slay Family Syndicate may just be coincidence or, it may be what has his tongue.
Personality:
Armethis is out-spoken, confident (some would say overly confident), and witty to those closest to him. Most peoples first impression of him is that he is arrogant and loud, which isn’t too far from the truth. When under pressure he gets aggressive and even louder than normal. But when the shooting starts it’s all business. In contrast, he is fiercely loyal to those who have won his respect and will risk life and limb for his friends.

re: Armethis Slay

I've been doing some catching up on the older RPs and came across yours. Wow. Yours is by far the most interesting character I've read in a long time. And your story was so well laid out. I wish I had something more meaningful to say about it, but I think all I can say is just how amazed I was at the realism and genuineness of the story. Anyhow. Thanks for sharing! You have quite the talent.

Jump to: