Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ban-nio Novan

re: Scattered - The Discussion

lol yea its got a few custom parts aside from the regular stream line Flight navitgator controls lol

Reginox

Rahvin3 wrote:
Ban-Nio Benk wrote:
and taking control of the steering wheel,

Hmmm, a steering wheel? That ship must be an antique.

Like in an airplane, you now, the U that the pilot holds.

Sounds like everybody is heading to Tython. You all should make a reunion thread about meeting up there. I have a feeling my characters are going to get there late though.

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Quin Desh... I have no problem with you joining my story Happy however I continues my story in another thread ---> A Journey Through Fire
you may want to read it before you continue righting your story

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Protector_Z

Very nice Quin Desh! Hit me up if you need anything

Sorry to interupt guys but I am in the process of writing my "Scattered" story for Curigh San so will post up soon but I also wanted to say, I CAN DO THE WEB COMIC!!!
If someone compiles every piece of information, every characters name, interactions, events and general theme into a single narrative and keeps hitting me up with weekly/monthly editions I can throw a simple black/white/red comic together probably at a rate of a page an evening. I'm not amazing yet but I could do something that would interest everyone as well as keep them solidly up to date with the storyline.
By the way, love the narratives, everyone's got some serious talent. Compiled in the right way it could be a bloody publishable book!

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Very good nexus luke!

NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

((Part II of why the Sith attacked the Saints posted. *Added to the other thread above.*

Not as much action as I was hoping, but it was impossible to tie my character into the events of "scattered". I was trying to tie a lot more of other people's stories in from in this thread as well, but after re-reading them, most everyone in the Saints had left before my character gets to the planets surface, or arrive after the Sith left. So it was almost impossible to do the tie ins in the massive scope I was hoping for. Oh well. I hope you enjoy it anyway.))
Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

NexusLuke wrote:
((Part II of why the Sith attacked the Saints posted. *Added to the other thread above.*

Not as much action as I was hoping, but it was impossible to tie my character into the events of "scattered". I was trying to tie a lot more of other people's stories in from in this thread as well, but after re-reading them, most everyone in the Saints had left before my character gets to the planets surface, or arrive after the Sith left. So it was almost impossible to do the tie ins in the massive scope I was hoping for. Oh well. I hope you enjoy it anyway.))

Good job, good story. I enjoyed it.

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Curigh San wrote:
Sorry to interupt guys but I am in the process of writing my "Scattered" story for Curigh San so will post up soon but I also wanted to say, I CAN DO THE WEB COMIC!!!
If someone compiles every piece of information, every characters name, interactions, events and general theme into a single narrative and keeps hitting me up with weekly/monthly editions I can throw a simple black/white/red comic together probably at a rate of a page an evening. I'm not amazing yet but I could do something that would interest everyone as well as keep them solidly up to date with the storyline.
By the way, love the narratives, everyone's got some serious talent. Compiled in the right way it could be a bloody publishable book!

That's awesome! I don't have the time to do it, but ya'll have permission to use Scattered or the logos or whatever you need for the comic. If you need a logo for the cover or something, just PM me.

Curigh, if you want to do the comic, and Steel wants to compile the info, integrate the characters and orchestrate the events of Scattered for the comic, and Nexus wants to write the short stories/narratives for it, then we'll see if Protector_Z is willing to oversee the operation then we will work with you, give you your own private forum to work in, communicate in, etc, and will publish the comic via Flash or PDF on the website. I'm not opposed to adding more folks to the comic team either, but you 4 need to let me know if writing a SOTOR comic is something you're interested in doing, even just 1 comic based on Scattered would be cool.

Let me know.

YES! YES PLEASE!
The special forum idea is ahdubhjdhbagygy awesome as well.
Can you tell I'm excited? That way I can get the input of the whole Saints but also focus on what the rest of the 'team' you put together have to say about it all. I'm currently working on character designs for specific main Saints who feature prominently in most of the events that occur on the destruction of the Temple, so if those guys you mentioned were able to start the process of compiling/writing an exact storyline I can work from that would be awesome.
I almost think if we actually work it like an editorial team that would be best, I'm not ashamed to say God gifted me with a talent for black and white and monochrome but in his infinite wisdom neglected to bestow upon me the glories of inking/colour in photoshop which drives me INSANE. So probably best we focus on my abilities with a b+w comic until some photoshop genius comes along and is able to ink my stuff without me getting all when I see it.
So if you wanted to set up the alternate forum, and let the others know we can start, I can do some doodles, throw some loose comic pages together and we'll get going with chucking it back and forth. I want a proper critique though as in "move his head, turn his nose, make him smile, he's facing the wrong way for the drama of the scene" etc.
envy envy envy

The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

I believe Veigh can color with photoshop. As soon as I get a confirmation from the others, I'll open your forum.

excellent, well i'm currently working on some various designs for your character, a bit clone wars cartoon series / very lofi (you'll have to regularly pick me up on anatomical errors, i cut my teeth on drawing fantasy monsters and oversized muscle bound steroid warriors as a youth).
once the forum is up i'll post what i've got so far. i'll leave them as monochrome photoshop documents and can email them back and forth until they're coloured nice.

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

I will most definitley be willing to do whatever is needed to do a webcomic! Just say the word! Happy

NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Thanks SteelFalcon and Jao for your comments on my story. Made my day.

Yes I am in as well on the comic. I confess the only two comics I have ever read are the 2 on the SWTOR website. I am a windbag when it comes to writing, as you may have noticed, but I will do my best. It will be a challenge to say more with less, but again I am in and will do my best.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: