Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tyklon

re: The ACTS of the Saints - Comments

You know the drill wink Post your comments for The ACTS of the Saints here!

Remember guys: The guild is intended to consist solely of God-honoring members. We need to make sure we keep it that way, for the safety of the guild members, as well as the security of the guild's reputation. I encourage you to do your part to keep this guild solid.
Vly

It looks great guys. I would love to join in, but I'm headed to Coruscant. I look forward to reading the rest.

"Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:26-27
Erolene

Looks really good, guys. I'll be waiting for the next part.

Jaycen Lightrider

Loving the story peeps. Keep it going,can't wait to find out if you save walker!
Reginox

Grandhistorian and me went to Nar-Shaada, but we already left. envy

You can put in a cameo of us if you want.

Reginox wrote:

If Saints want to join the story, we just want to talk to them about their placement in the story, whether in a PM, or on TS3. We'd love to add something about you guys, but it makes it easier for us if we converse about that, so no one gets upset with what we write about them.

Remember guys: The guild is intended to consist solely of God-honoring members. We need to make sure we keep it that way, for the safety of the guild members, as well as the security of the guild's reputation. I encourage you to do your part to keep this guild solid.
Reginox

Tyklon wrote:
Reginox wrote:

If Saints want to join the story, we just want to talk to them about their placement in the story, whether in a PM, or on TS3. We'd love to add something about you guys, but it makes it easier for us if we converse about that, so no one gets upset with what we write about them.

Thats fine, its really too late anyway. This really seems like a great thread for RP beginners to start out in, so I think ill leave this one alone for now. (Unless GH decides differently.)

I have made an appearance! Whose going to write the next part? I can if nobody else wants to.

Jedi Master

So what's going on with this? You guys had drummed up so much enthusiasm and quite a few writers and then... nadda?

When will we see more?
Julmay

^lol
Tyklon

NexusLuke wrote:
So what's going on with this? You guys had drummed up so much enthusiasm and quite a few writers and then... nadda?

When will we see more?

Sorry, man. Life got busy really quick. It was higher priority. And now, I won't be able to do much until my health condition changes. Trust me, I'm anxious to get back in the game, but I just can't right now.

NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Oh, no need to apologize Tyklon. I was referring more to the other 6+ authors. wink

Looks like they just got another segment up though, making plans to take on Mageeto.
Arrowhead.

Haha, I enjoyed writing that one, I think Blessed's character was the most fun though! xD

don't worry Nexus were getting work done. You'll have part 1 by friday so you can have a good week :D

Alright man, I'm back in the game. Let's get to work! Get Some

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: