Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AltaVista

re: Aicha Kartooche

4/11/2011 EDIT: Due to the recent discovery of the in-game timeline of circa 10 ATC, some minor details have been changed regarding Aicha's birthdate and history (as seen on her RP Wiki page).

So, I'm done. Finally!!! Below is the rough "worksheet" version of my character creation. For a more detailed description of my character please go here: http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Aicha_Kartooche.

Forum Image

Character Worksheet

Physical Description:
    Name: Aicha Kartooche

Phonetic Name: ah’EE-shah car-TOOsh

Species: Mirialan

Age: b. 14.7 BTC, current RP setting circa 9.8 ATC: 23 years old

Hair: Lengthy black hair

Eyes: Blue

Skin Tone/Complexion: A brilliant yellow, hued by green

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 115 lbs

Scars: Small burn marks on the inside of her left wrist

Tattoos: Traditional Mirialan geometrical tattooing on the right side of her face

Build: Slender, with streamlined muscling

Left/Right Handed: Left Handed

Other Misc. Physical Descriptors:

Background:
    Birthplace: Mirial

Childhood: Spent as a youngling at the Jedi Academies on Coruscant and Tython

Parents: Unknown

Parenting Style: class-room style only, rarely one-on-one instruction unless given mediocre punishment for mischief

Result of Parenting: Eccentric personality, self-promoted scholasticism and training, irresponsibility, awkward social skills, difficulty with empathy

Spoken Languages: Basic, Mirialan

Written Languages: Aurebesh, High Galactic Alphabet

Favorite Uttered Saying: “Haha! Gotcha!”

Favorite Foods: Nerfburger ((of course!))

Favorite Drinks: Water

Speech quirks: Often speeches in half-sentences, as she gets easily distracted or her brain leaps to a different topic

Personality Qualities: Juvenile and mischievous, over-zealous, sees things in black and white, playful, cheerfully optimistic, generally lawful, eager to please, independent

Personality Flaws: easily spurred to anger, unsympathetic, general (however unintentional) disregard for others’ feelings, destructive behaviors, quick to notice the darker faults of others

Profession: Archaeologist (off-assignment), Jedi academy of Archaeology “ambassador” on Ord Mantell on-assignment with the underground cell called The Saints

Skill Sets:
      o The Force: Basic training in lightsaber-use, erratic and undisciplined fighting style. Force powers focused on Jedi mind-tricks and telekinesis

o Primitive/Rugged Terrain survival and coordinate triangulation

o Stealth: In her line of work (where trips behind “enemy” lines are far from rare), she has had to learn a certain amount of subtly of movement and action that has gained her access to digs that she would have otherwise no means of seeing

o Basic piloting: Although far cry from being an advanced pilot, she can guide a transport ship from one jump spot to another. Landings can be a bit shaky…

o Archaeology: Trained for the location and documentation of potential dig sites

o Explosives: Self-trained for the haphazard and potentially deadly construction of explosives assembly and placement; often used in conjunction with the vandalism and/or razing of ancient Sith ruins

o Basic computer use

Hobbies: Sketching landscapes and record-keeping

Religious Beliefs: The Living Force

Alignment: Chaotic Good / Grey Jedi

Motivations/Emotions:
    Primary Drive (What makes your character go?): Self-imposed goal of the destruction of Dark Side influenced archeological sites, tombs, relics, ect.

How Does Your Character Deal With Certain Emotions? What drives them to certain emotions?
    Love: A feeling Aicha has rarely (if ever) felt. Her lack of deep connections with individuals and a continual urging to distance herself from forming attachments has made this a difficult emotion to even tap. Following the tradition of the Jedi, she will never marry and has no intention of ever forming a romantic relationship.

Happiness: There is hardly a moment when Aicha is unhappy- in fact, she seems bursting with joy! Life at it’s most boring would leave her at the very least content, but when accomplishing a goal or sharing a friendly moment with a companion she is overjoyed.

Anger: Aicha responds to anger with her highly destructive nature. Although she is rarely pushed beyond a mere disgruntled disposition, when angered she is a chaotic force to be reckoned with.

Hate: Although Jedi are supposed to feel no emotions, Aicha is often spurred to hate the dark side and its influence. It could even be said that her strongest temptation to the Dark Side is her absolute hatred for it.

Fear: In Aicha’s still-juvenile mind, fear is the reaction to things she does not understand. Unafraid so much for her physical safety as she is for her mental and spiritual one, fear causes her mostly to strike out in frustration and denial, rather than shy away into a corner.

Sadness: Perhaps this is the one thing that would make her reserved. As sadness is an uncommon reaction for her, she will draw herself away from people to contemplate this unusual feeling.

Way of Things:
    Fight/Flight/Panic: Fight

Sassy/Casual/Cold: Casual

Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert

Calm/Eccentric: Eccentric

Social/Reserved: Social

Lover/Fighter: Fighter

Last edited by AltaVista on Apr. 11th, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reginox

^ I love the ending! Im going to have to use something of this nature for Tagren.

Reginox wrote:
^ I love the ending! Im going to have to use something of this nature for Tagren.

Haha! I can't claim the worksheet template as my own. There are so many character worksheets out there, but I think this one actually came from a guild called The Mantell Syndicate's website.
I just put in the answers, heh.
Reginox

By the way, this is one of the most organized character bios ive seen on here. Good job! envy

Jedi Master

Reginox wrote:
By the way, this is one of the most organized character bios ive seen on here. Good job! envy

^ Indeed, surpassed only by Naandi thus far in detail. Good job. Ifeel like I know her already.

Will you be RPing her personality most of the time in game? Or is this just a textual background for the forum?
Vly

Nice Bio, thanks for sharing.

"Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:26-27
AltaVista

NexusLuke wrote:
Reginox wrote:

^ Indeed, surpassed only by Naandi thus far in detail. Good job. I feel like I know her already.

Will you be RPing her personality most of the time in game? Or is this just a textual background for the forum?

I very much plan on RPing her in the game, though I will certainly differentiate between when I am playing IC (in-character) and when I am OOC (out-of-character, probably just leveling ;). So her background will be carried from the forums into the game- forum RP is just the jumpspot for in-game RP. Yay!!

In fact, Naandi and Archenson will likely make their own Scattered entries soon as we jumpstart our own RP plot. :D So excited!
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Looking forward to reading those.
AltaVista

4/11/2011 EDIT: Due to the recent discovery of the in-game timeline of circa 10 ATC, some minor details have been changed regarding Aicha's birthdate and history (as seen on her RP Wiki page).
Arrowhead.

Sorry Vista, but I am going to have to steal your ending, twisted very good idea. My bio's aren't as organized as I'd like them to be, so... :P
AltaVista

Arrowhead. wrote:
Sorry Vista, but I am going to have to steal your ending, twisted very good idea. My bio's aren't as organized as I'd like them to be, so... :P

Don't be sorry! I stole it from someone else's application template from a different guild. ^.^ ... ahem.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: