Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

re: Aden Lukal

Name: Aden Lukal
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Home World: TBD

Personality: Quite, laid back. You might often run across him sitting in a serene place taking in the view, or sitting quietly in a corner observing those around him. Occasionally passionate. Very dedicated and loyal. Has a strong sense and dependency on honor and brotherhood (sisterhood too wink )

Background: Aden was raised in a normal SW household. As a young teenager he began flying small freighters for his father's small cargo business, picking up fair piloting skills. He was stumbled upon by a Republic Jedi scout, and was commissioned to join the Saints on Ord Mantel. Unfortunately he got there as the base and planet were under attack, and ended up on Tython where he will begin his training as a Jedi Knight.

Originally I thought myself clever to write my character with no skills in his intended class, with the illusion that he would begin the game in typical fashion as a weak blundering noob. However, as recently revealed in the "Designing the Lightside" snippet, "In KOTOR you were an outsider, and had lived your life and then discovered you were force sensitive and were brought into the Jedi Order. In TOR you were a Jedi to begin with, you have always been a Jedi. You were a part of that culture, you were raised with these codes of honor, you have lived in that mindset your whole life." So my entire bio and character design fly right against the concrete wall of the games cannon for my character. This doesn't bother me really, as I wrote my RP story for fun (story being the key word), more so than for strict RP intents and purposes. Anyway, I have enjoyed writing stories here, and will probably do so again. They haven't had the detail I would have liked, but now that I see that this area is growing and people will actually read these things, I will try to do better.
Naandi

Pshhh, use what you want and keep the story you want! Don't let the game masters dictate your story to you. They'll never know.... >.>

Naandi wrote:
Pshhh, use what you want and keep the story you want! Don't let the game masters dictate your story to you. They'll never know.... >.>

^This.

Im liking the way Aden's personality is set up. I like the strong-silent type characters.

Jump to: