Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lawisendro

re: Lawisendro af Barck

((Yes, I know I copied the type of presentation from Dasu, I just found it to be very good envy ))

Description:
Name: Lawisendro af Barck (the a as in add, WEE, Send, r OH!... af as in affinity... Barck pronounced as Bark)
Species: Human
Class: Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 LBS.
Build: Athletic, tall and alot of muscles
Skin: fair
Hair: Short, brown but greying.
Beard: A well tended to, "W" shaped on his chin. (split goatee)
Eyes: Blue
Scars: Many, all over the body.
Tattoos: None.

History and Education:

Birthplace: Unknown
Training: Jedi temple
Parents: Unknown
Spoken Languages: Basic, mando'a, bocce.
Written Languages: High Galactic Alphabet.
Profession: Jedi
Skill Sets:

- The Force: Highly advanced Lightsaber combat, (Speciality: A blend between Juyo and Ataru, based on the principle of being an unstoppble force. Nigh on omni-offensive. He is a great practitioner of forcespeed and telekinetic force, often using the force to make the legs fold in the enemy's mid-sprint, as well as forcekicking them on the back of their knees while running past them in forcespeed)

Powers: Not limited to, but he only uses telepathic and telekinetic. and frowns upon the darker ones.

- Primitive/Rugged Mountainous and Forestry Terrain Survival.

-Medium Piloting: He's trained alot, although he frequently finds himself bested by one of his friends (not a member of the saints)

-Advanced computer use: Due to the hours of research and time studying she has learned a great deal in the programming and the manipulating of computers.

Personality Traits:
Good hearted, dry humoured, wry, sanguine, very blunt when it comes to expressing opinions. Nigh on fanatic when following his beliefs. He's honourable and prideful, and would rather die than bring shame upon those he cares about. Loyal to good and right, and to no one who isn't that. Talkative and extrovert. He is judgemental and see's everything in black and white.

Political beliefs (If in real life): Republican

Favorite Sayings:
Every day could be your last, but that is no reason to live the life of licentiousness.

One cannot avoid blood, be it on your hands or in your veins.
((You can't pretend your family doesn't exist, nor can you do so concerning your crimes, not for long. It WILL catch up with you))

Favorite Food: Annything having something to do with cheese
Favorite Drink: Wine
Hobbies: Writing, computers, training with swords.
Religious Beliefs: A combination between The Living and the Unifying Force
Alignment: Lawful good, by some considered to be grey, due to his thoughts on emotions and love.
-------------------------

How does he deal with certain emotions?

"Emotions... some views of the temple regarding those are overly stoic. You need emotions unless you wish to turn into a void, you are then turned into an unfeeling weapon."

Love: Lawisendro strongly wishes to marry should he find the right one, and that opinion has been voiced loudly to the council.

Happiness: Finds it in his friends, doing what is right.
Anger:Is quick to it, should the right (or wrong, if you will) things be said.
Hate: Is capable of it, yet strives not to.Strives being the operative word.
Fear: Faces it with courage and perseverance
Sadness: Tries to bottle it, yet it influences him, subtly. Always (mostly, at least) far from tears.

Early Life Story: In the temple, Lawisendro showed a strong affinity for sword-to-sword combat, quickly developing his own style. Within a short time, he got used to besting the teachers when sparring, and he developed a strong (too strong, some might say) self-confidence, as well as a pride taken in winning. From that pride stem not only his skill (and from the skill stem his pride, it was/is a circle) but his over-confidence, so it was both good and bad. Resenting the temple's general view of love, as well as Odan-Urr's version of the Jedi code that said that there was no emotion, only peace, he strongly proclaimed his preferance for the old
(Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force)
Lawisendro swore to honour his father, whom he had never known, but still mattered to him. Thus, he adopted the colours of red and grey, mandalorian colours for honour a parent (red) and mourning of lost ones (grey) When he is with his friends, his near-family at the temple, he feels for his father aay'han unspeakable.

Star ship: He usually flies Crusader, a red and grey, modified Corellian Defender-class light corvette.

Last edited by Lawisendro on Aug. 3rd, 2012 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Naandi

This looks great! It's obvious you put a lot of time into it, and obvious that you've thought a lot about his character.

I like how you are addressing some of the shortcomings of the Jedi code, and I can't wait to see how you play that out in a story/rp.

Naandi wrote:
This looks great! It's obvious you put a lot of time into it, and obvious that you've thought a lot about his character.

I like how you are addressing some of the shortcomings of the Jedi code, and I can't wait to see how you play that out in a story/rp.

Hey, thanks!
AltaVista

re: Re: Lawisendro af Barck

Lawisendro wrote:
[...] (name might be retconned later) [...]

Whooo! That word alone would have won me over. Have you done a lot of RP before?

Yay for another roleplayer! :D
Lawisendro

re: Re: Lawisendro af Barck

AltaVista wrote:
Lawisendro wrote:
[...] (name might be retconned later) [...]

Whooo! That word alone would have won me over. Have you done a lot of RP before?

Yay for another roleplayer! :D

Yeh, quite when it comes to games and such, and I'm a hobby writer (writing on a novel on the other half o' the screen while I'm posting this) so quite... I've done my share of forum RP =)
Lawisendro

Edited. Please read and comment!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: