Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reginox

re: Tagren Mereel

I have decided to do a complete revamp of Tagren's bio, seeing as how I plan on bringing him back as my main RP character soon.

First off, I will try and help you make the picture of Tagren in your head bye describing how I see him. Tagren has a very Germanic, Nordic/Scandinavian look about him. He is big boned and tall, large hands and an even voice, not too deep or too high pitched.

Race: Human
Culture: Mandalorian
Allegiance: He is one of the few Mandalorians who have chosen to abide by the promise given by Mandalore the Preserver (Canderous) to Revan. He fights for the Republic and for the honor of his people.

Body-

Height: 6'3
Weight: 250 lbs.
Build: Large body, stocky and widely build. Large arms and legs.

Head-

Shape: Large, squarely cut head and jaw.
Eyes: Blue, with flashes of green around the pupil.
Hair: Blond, short cut, but not military style.

Weapons-

-Heavy blaster: Tagren's primary weapon is a heavy, repeating blaster rifle. Later on several modifications are made to the weapon, such as a detachable, manual loading grenade launcher.

-Heavy blaster pistol: Tagren's secondary weapon is a custom made heavy blaster pistol. Its a pretty stinking big pistol. He doesn't carry it with him very much, as he is adherent to the old style of hand to hand combat.

-Combat knife, looks like a short machete.

-Hand-and-a-half sword: Tagren's signature secondary weapon is a sword made of a weave of Beskar and Cortosis. The blade is about three feet long, the hilt having ample room for two hands. The crossguard curves slightly in the direction of the blade, and the entire hilt (apart from the leather grip) is brass colored. The counter weight is shaped like a large, thick coin and is also brass colored. This sword IS NOT a Katana.

Armor-

Tagren has three main different sets of armor that he has used. He has a set of modified Republic issue armor, a set of old, red painted Mandalorian Neo-Crusader armor, and later on he wears a suit of custom made Mandalorian armor.

Fighting style-

Tagren utilizes an very straightforward, aggressive style with the blade held at a sixty degree angle above his head.

Personality-
Introverted, he doesn't accept people very quickly. It can take a long time to earn his trust.
(More in the morning.)

re: Tagren Mereel

Scandinavian? Like me then: Small, less than no muscle, smartmouthed... wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: