Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Arrowhead.

re: Journey to Unknown 000.0

Unknown 000.0 Is going to be a new RP that I will start. I will be using my Alt Character, Longo Fesk Thebarfightstarterguy. All Republic classes are welcome to join. This RP is based long before the Sacking of Coruscant, so it is a bit farther back in time to the destruction of the base as well. I do not know how much more accessible this will be for other's RP characters, but I thought it might help some that are interested in joining.
I will have the RP up soon, which will lay the groundwork for how it will be based off of and what happens.
NOTE: I will make an Episode 0 to kind of lay a place to build off of, but Episode 1 is when it all starts. So just post below if you are interested in joining. How it is going to turn out is that all of the characters will be on board a hammerhead, which is intercepted by a large Pirate boarding fleet: Which wants to test a new EMP Distortion Generator they stole from The Republic Science and Study Research Facility in the Maw. Things get interesting after that, I won't say any more however, to leave it a surprise. Please, the more people the better this will turn out, trust me!

-Arrow

PS: Please hurry and post, if not given before the journey starts, there will be no logical or possible way to get your character in. Again this happens before the destruction of the base, so everyone shouldn't be completely separated.

Ok, I posted the prologue to the RP, I will have Episode 1 up soon, this is the time to post if you want to enter or not. I hope those that join will have as much fun with it as I do, all I need right now is to see if anyone is interested in joining, that is all.

I'm a bit of a writer, so I think I might enjoy a bit of Roleplaying. Happy

I've never done this before, and I would appreciate an explanation of how it will work.

My character will be the careful and generous ex-sith marauder, Rehmere. (Jedi Sentinel)

I don't know how much info you want on him, but I hope that's enough. :P

PS: Electro-magnetic pulse distortion generator? EMP is not a distortion, so is that a distortion OF EMP? What would that do?

I'm a little confused about that, and wonder if you mean a weapon that disables electrical systems or something based off of that technology??? confused
Arrowhead.

Rehmere wrote:
I'm a bit of a writer, so I think I might enjoy a bit of Roleplaying. Happy

I've never done this before, and I would appreciate an explanation of how it will work.

My character will be the careful and generous ex-sith marauder, Rehmere. (Jedi Sentinel)

I don't know how much info you want on him, but I hope that's enough. :P

PS: Electro-magnetic pulse distortion generator? EMP is not a distortion, so is that a distortion OF EMP? What would that do?

I'm a little confused about that, and wonder if you mean a weapon that disables electrical systems or something based off of that technology??? confused

Yes, it was originally EMP bomb created to not only shut down systems and such, but to then cause a shock wave that can significantly harm smaller craft. You see, I love the KOTOR era because you can pretty much do anything, it is just a huge space in time when anything could have happened. But anyway, an accident happened to the thing and now it is something completely different then just an EMP bomb. (I will tell you exactly what it does and what it is in the next episode, but I need to know everyone who is going to play along, so we don't run into issues of having to re-write the RP to fit others in. I mean we could, but it is easier to just do it right the first time. :P) What I was tryin gto get at was that after this accident, these scientists didn't know the potential of the device, so they were going to stop its development, then the pirates came. So I (or in the RP's case, the reporter of the news alert) chose the word "distortion" Because of what will happen in the actual episode I will post probably next week. (Episode 1).
I hope this kind of clears things up for you.

This RP will be kind of like Scattered, where I will put in the story, and each character will put in his/her part of what their character will do in that episode. But for now, I have not written Episode 1, so I am going to give people some time to choose to join or not.

Oh and by the way, great character Rehmere! He looks very interesting!

Arrowhead. wrote:

Yes, it was originally EMP bomb created to not only shut down systems and such, but to then cause a shock wave that can significantly harm smaller craft. You see, I love the KOTOR era because you can pretty much do anything, it is just a huge space in time when anything could have happened. But anyway, an accident happened to the thing and now it is something completely different then just an EMP bomb. (I will tell you exactly what it does and what it is in the next episode, but I need to know everyone who is going to play along, so we don't run into issues of having to re-write the RP to fit others in. I mean we could, but it is easier to just do it right the first time. :P) What I was tryin gto get at was that after this accident, these scientists didn't know the potential of the device, so they were going to stop its development, then the pirates came. So I (or in the RP's case, the reporter of the news alert) chose the word "distortion" Because of what will happen in the actual episode I will post probably next week. (Episode 1).
I hope this kind of clears things up for you.

This RP will be kind of like Scattered, where I will put in the story, and each character will put in his/her part of what their character will do in that episode. But for now, I have not written Episode 1, so I am going to give people some time to choose to join or not.

Oh and by the way, great character Rehmere! He looks very interesting!

Thanks Happy
Arrowhead.

Updated to end at a "cliff hanger" so to say.

Ohoo! I had no idea you were such a great writer, Arrow. The suspense pacing in this was awesome and there was just enough description to always keep me close to the scene. I can't tell you how impressed I am. You've even done a really great job in creating a story that so many people can participate in easily. The cliffhanger was by far my favorite part. Whoot!

Heh, thanks Naandi!

So Rehmere, you want in?

I said I did.
Arrowhead.

Alright, I will be starting the story probably tomorrow or the day after, please tell me if you want in in time before... Well, before the journey to the unknown begins!
Just post here or PM me.

There Rehmere! I fixed up the next part to start. :P
Rehmere

Arrowhead. wrote:

? I thought I PMed you that it wasn't any one issue. I'm no good at RPing, and there aren't enough people. no comment

I just don't feel it as it is now. My creativity has died.
Arrowhead.

Rehmere wrote:
Arrowhead. wrote:

? I thought I PMed you that it wasn't any one issue. I'm no good at RPing, and there aren't enough people. no comment

I haven't received any PM's. Well that's ok. I can still manage alright. As long as you will let me find a way to get your characters out of the story.
Rehmere

Arrowhead. wrote:
Rehmere wrote:
Arrowhead. wrote:

I haven't received any PM's. Well that's ok. I can still manage alright. As long as you will let me find a way to get your characters out of the story.

Lol, go ahead and kill her. I may not be using her in game after all now. wink
Arrowhead.

Rehmere wrote:
Arrowhead. wrote:
Rehmere wrote:
Arrowhead. wrote:

Lol, go ahead and kill her. I may not be using her in game after all now. wink

Well, Ok then.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: