Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rehmere

re: Rehmere Dhulon

Forum Image

Description

Name: Rehmere Dhulon
Species: Human
Class: ex-Jedi Sentinel
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: Thin/strong
Complexion: Light
Hair: Long white (Naturally black)
Eyes: Green
Scars: chip off ear, deep scar on left leg, Several teeth marks on left arm, and mark on right arm where re-attached.
Facial hair: Grew a goatee a few times but gets rid of it periodically.

History

Birthplace: unknown
Training: Trained as tribal hunter until 18, trained by sith lord Vartul in the ways of the sith marauder at 21 retrained as Jedi Sentinel one year later. Stripped of Jedi rank 2 years after that.
Parents: Takeros Dhulon and Liella Dhulon
Important relatives: Chieftan Relkin Dhulon (Grandfather)
Spoken Languages: Basic, Deltan
Written languages: High Galactic Alphabet, Deltan Glyphs

Skill Sets

o The Force: Knows a large selection of light and dark force powers. Doesn't use dark force powers out of choice. (Force lightning/ Force Push/ Force Grab/ Persuade/ Force shield/ Force leap/ Force speed/ Force sense/ Force choke)

o Hunting survival skills: Able to survive in harsh environments.

o Soldier training: Hardy and tough due to training.

o Advanced Piloting: Trained as a pilot by sith, was very good at it.

Personality Traits

Calm, Decisive, Generous, Witty, Good-natured, hates injustice, Slow to form convictions, but when formed defends them to the death.

Feels the need to give charitous deeds to make up for past mistakes.

Favorite saying: May the Lord be with you. always...

Hobbies: Likes going to new and exciting places to explore. Like to find pirates or sith to "take care" of.

Religous beliefs: Holds the tribal belief in the creator God. Believes the force is not one, but two very seperate forces that war with each other. This makes him very unpopular amongst the Jedi when he speaks of his beliefs.

"The Jedi believe in bringing balance to the force, but refuse to try to understand the nature of the dark side. They cut their pupil off from any contact with the dark side until they innevitably face it in the real world, with no safety or support. How can we defend against it when we refuse to even look at it?
The dark side has no redeeming factors, despite the claims that it brings freedom of mind and emotion. It is merely a presence of evil, and by providing no defence against it, we condemn young Jedi to a fate worse then death.
Many on the Jedi council think that losing a few Jedi to the dark side is acceptable, and that is not their resposibility, or the fault of their teachings.
I humbly disagree." - Rehmere Dhulon on being cast out of the order 3 years before the sacking of coruscant. He has since rallied to the defence of the Republic, and agreed to work with the Jedi order again.

"Despite our difference in beliefs, I am wholy for the light side, and will die to defend against this evil. And it would be my honour to fight for the Jedi order, and to serve the republic to my very last breath. - Rehmere Dhulon on being reinstated into the order after the sacking of coruscant.
Allignment: Light side/ Gray Jedi

Last edited by Rehmere on Mar. 22nd, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vly

Thanks for sharing.

"Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." Proverbs 4:26-27
Arrowhead.

Pretty cool!

Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Re: Rehmere Dhulon

Rehmere wrote:
Weight: 130 lbs

I'm buying this guy 3 large bowls of Mandalorian Mac & Cheese.

"Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." Luke 13:4-5
Rehmere

re: Re: Rehmere Dhulon

Jedi Vadis wrote:
Rehmere wrote:
Weight: 130 lbs

I'm buying this guy 3 large bowls of Mandalorian Mac & Cheese.

His tribe aren't naturally very big. It belies their speed and ferocity in combat.

Oh, and that was supposed to be 150 lbs. :P
ManOfSong

Unique! I like the free indirect discourse of your two quotations; that was a cunning critique of the way some churches/homeschooling operates. Very interesting, and I'm eager to read more.

ManOfSong wrote:
Unique! I like the free indirect discourse of your two quotations; that was a cunning critique of the way some churches/homeschooling operates. Very interesting, and I'm eager to read more.

Thanks! I'll write a bit about his backround later. Right now i'm tired and my back hurts. confused
Scribe_Canon

I like your idea of the force being two separate entities. does your character believe his tribal deity is a part of the force or yet another, separate entity?
Rann Arathorn

I agree with the shielding our pupils from the darkside but how to deal and confront is the main thing. And thanks for sharing Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: