Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AltaVista

re: Trench Foot - Comments

Yay, Nexus! I likes it, I likes it! I especially like the Force vision! Happy

And now, I believe we all might just be in the same-ish area? Since our stories are finally converging (in a dark scary pit of DOOM!... nonetheless), we'll probably be able to start cutting our posts down in smaller chunks so it's a slightly less daunting challenge when it's each person's turn to post. :D

Oh, and, Vadis? Whatever happened to your lady-friend--err, I mean your Jedi companion? :P I ask only because I am anticipating some... interesting character interaction. Mwahaha! ...ahem.

Yay, trudge on, Trenchfoot, trudge on!
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Yeah, I figured since I was all alone I could get away with one more wall-o-text without any dialogue. Hehe.

Vadis I am so sorry. I forgot all about your other character. I hope she wasn't supposed to still be standing around up there. Sorry to force your hand in any way with what I wrote. If she still is up there maybe she could hide behind a tree from my blundering padawan. That's all it would take, lol.
Naandi

I like the Force vision too--it's neat to see each character's, um, character development. I'm glad too that we've all managed to get down the same hole. You've all managed to cover up my blunder quite nicely. ;)

Oh, and Vadis, it's a great movie! Comes highly recommended for any 60's-space-television-show-that-shall-not-be-here-named veteran.

Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

AltaVista wrote:
Oh, and, Vadis? Whatever happened to your lady-friend--err, I mean your Jedi companion? :P I ask only because I am anticipating some... interesting character interaction. Mwahaha! ...ahem.

*in cheesy announcer voice*
"Stay tuned, we'll be right back after these messages." Happy

"Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." Luke 13:4-5
Kyrath56
Media Supervisor
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

Just stopping by to say how much I am enjoying this story! It's amazing! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more.

I'm really enjoying the story so far. Keep it up!

Naandi

I went back to my notes to see if I had actually made any progress for the next post, and they read like this:

Feeling uninspired....again.
Well, that was encouraging! Sorry it took me so long. : (

Jedi Master

That was a good post! I enjoyed how much description there was for a dark watery place that is barely visible in the darkness. Very cool.

I have more questions now than ever though! Lights in the water? Intriguing.
AltaVista

I'm going to try to get a post up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Since I'll start interacting with peeps more, I'm going to cut my posts down a bit than my usual -- so, don't be concerned. :P

Also, Vadis, I'm going to set it up where my post ends with Aicha about to shake Master Vadis back into consciousness. It'll be an open ended physical interaction, so you'll have the choice of whether you character actually does get "shaked", or if he suddenly wakes up and bats her hands away, or, or, or.
Vadis
Jedi Vadis
Honorary Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

Will she send him a heal? Will she notice his hideous toro scarring? Inquiring minds want to know! Happy

"Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." Luke 13:4-5
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Jedi Vadis wrote:
Will she send him a heal? Will she notice his hideous toro scarring? Inquiring minds want to know! Happy

Vadis is a bull fighter?!?
Vadis
Jedi Vadis
Honorary Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

"torso"...which apparently can also be spelled toro. ><

LOL

NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

AltaVista

Jedi Vadis wrote:

"Patience, precious." :P

She will not be sending him a heal... cause... she can't. >.> But I know of a couple lurking jedi thaat... could.

As for noticing his bull fighting capabilities... yes. There's a red cape draped around her somewhere that is just screaming as evidence.
Naandi

Heals schmeals. Anyone whose played with me knows that I don't actually heal things.

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: