Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Vadis
Jedi Vadis
Honorary Staff
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Trench Foot - Comments

Good stuff, Luke. Interesting that "the micro-bursts were scrambled."

Can't wait for all 4 mains to meet up in this story!

"Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." Luke 13:4-5
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Thanks, but you all will have to forgive me for the most unimaginative piece of RP ever written. It was basically an over glorified summary of the last 3 posts. LAME.

Sorry you had to wait so long for... that.
AltaVista

NexusLuke wrote:
Thanks, but you all will have to forgive me for the most unimaginative piece of RP ever written. It was basically an over glorified summary of the last 3 posts. LAME.

Sorry you had to wait so long for... that.

Don't say that! Sometimes it's totally cool to say that a character just wants to take a moment to sit back and collect his thoughts. It helps with story pacing, offers time for the character to develop between the action, and gives the audience a second to catch their breath. Nothing to be ashamed of! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: