Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Are you interested in creating an RP wiki page for your character?
Yay, fun!
59%
 59%  [ 25 ]
Not really, no.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I would, but I'd like some help.
30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
I don't get it.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Naandi

re: The RP Wiki

I added the the tag [[Category:SOTOR]]. Be sure to include it on your Character Page to be counted with the guild.

Naandi wrote:
Arrow_______________________
  • Looks like you have two broken links. The first is your picture. Maybe you just haven't uploaded it yet. Or maybe you don't want one. If you don't want one, just delete that line of code at the top and you'll get rid of the ugly red. Five lines from the top, it looks like this: [[Image:your_image.jpg|300px]]
  • As with Saul, it might be nice to hotlink your stories. They are the same as Paul's except you can add this one:
    [http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6045246&page_id=66127&gid=91149 The Story of Master Aldonar Fesk]
  • Your Creator page, under RP Information has a bad link. This should actually be a link back to your User Page: [[User:Myss]]

Hope that's hopeful and not too annoying. I'm adding your pages to our guild wiki page.

Alright, thanks Naandi, I'll get fixing on it soon, but as for the picture, I left it because I just don't have one yet...

I'll post mine when I find the time.
AltaVista

Wow, Naandi, you're hitting the nail on the head with those step by step instructions. Awsome!

And groovy pages guys! Saul, yours looks fab! I love the new pic as well. Happy

Arrow, it's looooking good. Happy You might add an extra couple tags at the bottom of your page like [[Characters:Male]] [[Characters:Jedi_Consular]] [[Characters:Jedi]]

Adding tags to your profile is an easy way to help other people looking for a cerain character type to find you!

Also, just something I thought might be worth mentioning is the "Discussion" Tab. Naandi has already posted in Saul's Discussion Tab, and signed it using the two tilde (i.e. ~~) coded signature. While it is not kosher to edit other people's pages, it is entirely acceptable to leave other characters/players a little note on their Discussion page. Although the admin said it's okay that they be used to offer constructive criticism, to note possible corrections, and offer the occasional kudos- the admin did ask that they not be used as another means of player. So, no leaving each other funny pictures or making jokes in the Discussion tabs, or one of the moderators might make grumpy faces. :D

Terribly excited that people are digging into this!! Wheee!
Paul of Taris

Yeah Nanndi i been a busy bee lately working up vacation days for TOR lawl, at Wal0Mart the more hours and days you work the faster you collect vacation time. And I have to admit Vista is so lucky to have you next door and what not, this is some legit stuff right here, I am mind bedazzled that you understand that stuff ha ha and apparently Vista is more than capable her self, this just might be the best Dynamic Duo i ever heard of

Paul of Taris wrote:
Yeah Nanndi i been a busy bee lately working up vacation days for TOR lawl, at Wal0Mart the more hours and days you work the faster you collect vacation time. And I have to admit Vista is so lucky to have you next door and what not, this is some legit stuff right here, I am mind bedazzled that you understand that stuff ha ha and apparently Vista is more than capable her self, this just might be the best Dynamic Duo i ever heard of

Even better then Master[Mind] and Pillbox?

Just kidding! xD

Young Jedi Master

Thanks to this awesome thread and its great information, I have succeeded in creating a page for my character, Kytrn Katalaya: http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kytrn_Katalaya

Thanks and kudos to all the people who made RP bios! I read them all (even Micah Vale's and Skye Jaxs's--which were both incredible), and found lots of cool inspiration and ideas. I'm really excited to start RPing with my character!

~Kyrath

I just have one thing to say: David Tennant!!!!!!

Yeh, I love him.

Anyhow, I read my sneak peak and loved it. I'm going to go read this one now. It looks great!

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

I'd like to check this out eventually but right now just isn't the best time for me lol :D hopefully I can get around to it soon. I still have an RP that needs finishing *nudges Rahvin* hahahaha

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Protector_Z

That was nice!

Link to Maxon

I just did mine

http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Thaspeare
Naandi

Ah, I took a peek at yours last night, Thaspeare. And you thought you were being so sneaky!

I'll have your links up lickety-split. Looks like I've got some reading to do, and it's gonna be grand!

http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=User:Dasu_Kuro_Raion

Here you go Naandi.... it is still a work in progress...... LOL

Hey, looking good Dasu!

The only thing I noticed is that right now you have your character info on your User:Page. The user page is actually for you (as an ooc human), while the character page is for your IC character's background. So right now, your character page is showing up as a broken link.

Until you have time to work on it, you can just copy/paste your character info on a page called "Dasu Kuro Raion" (you'll have to create it) Then type this temporarily into your "User:Dasu Kuro Raion" page:

Quote:
==Characters==
* [[Dasu Kuro Raion]]

Then change the bad creator link (in red) on your table to [[User:Dasu Kuro Raion]]. I know that sounds nitpicky, but I also know that the people that run the site will give you a nasty warning if you don't change it. =s

I've got the ground work for Nevari's page done. I'll continue adding history, pictures, etc. as I have time. Meanwhile, take a look!

http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Nevari_Devira

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: