Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

re: Changes to our Official Timeline

Dear Saint RP enthusiast,

Because of recent information announced by a game developer for Bioware, we are going to be making some official changes to a couple dates in our timeline.

Lets start off with the quote,

Quote:
The window for the game start is about 10-12 years after the treaty of Coruscant.
-Daniel Erickson, Lead Writer

What does that mean for the Saints? Well, it means that because of dates we previously established due to lack of information from Bioware we now have approximately a 7 year gap in our timeline. This "gap" would be between our two official RP's "Scattered" and the "Regathering." This would leave us with Saint's roaming around the galaxy for 7 years after the events of "Scattered" before we would come back together.

This caused some issues for many RP's, and greatly affected the assumed progression of many of our younger characters. It gave us a 7 year stall out.

So what have we done?

All we have done is changed our timeline from...

* 3 atc - Special Delivery
* 3 atc - Scattered
*10 atc - The Regathering

To...

* 9 atc - Special Delivery
* 9 atc - Scattered
*10 atc - The Regathering

Basically we moved "Special Delivery" and "Scattered" forward in time 7 years. (Yes we are THAT strong in the Force... I know right? Crazy. wink )

If you interested in seeing an overview of the Saint's Timeline to put all of this in perspective... CLICK HERE

Big THANK YOU to SteelFalcon for putting the time and effort in creating a Saint's Timeline, and to Naandi for taking it to the next level. Thank you both!
AltaVista

re: Changes to our Official Timeline

My name is Vista. And I approve this message. Happy

Forum Image
oriuaren

re: Thanks

Thanks
I'm oriuaren
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: