Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deepspace_5

re: "Deep Space Five" Comments

Your comments and feedback regarding "Deep Space Five" is much appreciated.

Part 1 - The Kesh Run
Part 2 - Comatose Reaction
Part 3 - The Pyramid Holocron
Part 4 - Dark Intentions
Part 5 - A Deep Space Saint

This story is the preface to my Smuggling Main character in TOR. Part one begins ten years before the Treaty of Coruscant (BTC 10). At the end of Part 5, it is eight years after the Treaty of Coruscant (ATC 8). This allows a two year gap in which adventures with the Saints take place up until the release of the game (~ATC 10)

I haven't written any stories since I was probably in middle school, so hopefully it's somewhat easy to read. I spent a fair amount of time editing it, and it seems every time I read it I make even more corrections. I'm used to writing lyrics or poems, and even then, I haven't written anything significant in quite a while. I'm not well versed in Roleplaying, but I find everyone's back stories very interesting and wanted to create a detailed background of my own.

I hope you enjoy the read!

God Bless.

Last edited by Deepspace_5 on Jul. 18th, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

I certainly enjoyed it. I think you've got a great story set up so far, and you certainly have the suspense down. I went looking for a little background on your character but couldn't find any. Did you post a history for him and I'm just blind? I couldn't quite tell from the story if he was just a freighter-type dude, or if he was a legit smuggler. But then maybe that was the idea.

Anyhow, I'm certainly looking forward to your follow-up stories!

I haven't posted a bio on my character yet, as I'm still half way building up the story. I have part two written already, and set up for part three, which I plan to write tomorrow once I'm back at work (might get a jump start on it tonight, however).

Once I've finished the other two parts, I'll post a bio that summarizes it all and also fills in the gaps. I don't want to fill in the gaps too much, as that would leave me little room for any stories in between (or any RP).

It's been a little harder to put the second and third parts on paper. I have an idea of the story in my head, but I'm just trying to pass the story along without TOO much dialogue. We'll see how the editing for part two goes, and then later part three.

Rest assured all of your questions will be answered over the next few parts.

Added Parts two and three. Updated Part 1 title.

Part 1 - The Kesh Run

I have at least one more part planned, but it could easily turn into needing a final, fifth part.

Updated parts 4 and 5, ultimately ending my Prologue series. The total series is as follows :

Part 1 - The Kesh Run
Part 4 - Dark Intentions
Part 5 - A Deep Space Saint

Also, updating original post, to allow for simpler summary.

My next step is to post an actual bio of my character in the Biography section of the forums. Hopefully this prologue has been as exciting and fun to read as it has been writing it. I was really motivated today to not only edit two and three, but also push out parts four and five.

I have also thought of adding a few pictures to this story, but I won't be able to work on them until I get home in a few weeks. We'll see. Happy

Enjoy!

Really great story man! Very gripping Happy. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and look forward to fighting along side you!

Blessings,

K

Jump to: