Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JowJow

re: The Sojourning Watchman (The Watchman Legacy)

Little is known about the Sojourners known to most as the Watchmen. Yet, their most notable herald, Amaziah and his wife Sapphira, have been the substance in which legends and legacy are made of.

Amaziah's past was one of trial, darkness, and redemption. Being of the Sith bloodline, Amaziah was met many times with the reputation of being cruel, wicked, and unforgivable. However, his life took an unexpected turned when he was very young. At only a young age, Amaziah was saved by the most unlikely of heroes: a Jedi. It was uncertain why the Jedi saved the family. But it was there that the Jedi led Amaziah's parents to see that there was more to the Force than what most believed. This unknown Jedi would then send the young family away, never to be seen again.

Soon after, Amaziah's family would be raised in poverty. His parents, unable to provide for him, would later be killed for their beliefs. Yet, not before instilling in Amaziah the knowledge that there was more to the Force, and that the Sith were not doomed to be Dark Lords. This would only be tested when Amaziah, now a slave in the Empire, was found to be powerful in the Force and also the descendant of a once powerful Sith Lord. Still firm in his beliefs and desiring to seek out the truth and the Light. Amaziah would become a Sith, yet an unconventional one at that. His power and abilities would grow until he would sit on the Dark Council of the Sith, hoping to reform the Empire into a peaceful one, allowing both Republic and Imperials to live together in peace. Amaziah knew that his time in the Dark Council would one day seek to destroy him for his beliefs. Secretly planning his escape, Amaziah would frequently aid and help those wishing to leave the Empire, to live peacefully in the Republic. Known only as "The Watchman", Amaziah would long to join those he helped, but was unable to due to his involvement with the Council.

However, Amaziah's path was not without its hardships. During his time as Sith, Amaziah would be face many times with choices and decisions that would forever affect his path towards the Light or Dark side of the Sith. Many times he would make mistakes, committing actions and deeds that would haunt and torment him for the rest of his life. But Amaziah would find redemption and salvation, especially when he would encounter a woman unlike any other. This would lead him to meet a very special Jedi Counselor, Sapphira.

Also born of Sith blood, Sapphira was taken from the Empire at an early age. However, her upbringing refused to believe that people were destined for darkness or light solely based on race. Moreover, due to her lessons and training with her master, Sapphira disapproved of many of the teachings and beliefs common to the Jedi or Sith. Instead, Sapphira would often be rebellious and seek out her own path among the Jedi. Later coming on to the Jedi Council, Sapphira heard whispers of a Sith who followed the Light. Curious, Sapphira met Amaziah privately and in secret. The two would work together in secret for many years, helping thousands find peace, either in the Empire or in the Republic.

Eventually, both Amaziah and Sapphira would develop feelings towards each other and would later marry in secret. Their union would later be known to both Jedi and Sith and both were sought out to be executed. During their life together, Sapphira would show Amaziah the truth and light, showing that neither Sith nor Jedi fully understood the Force or its Creator. Amaziah would also be led by Sapphira to the truth path of life and find not only salvation, but also redemption. Their beliefs were soon discovered and sought by others to be destroyed. Yet, Amaziah and Sapphira would soon find like-minded Jedi and Sith known together only as "the Saints". Both would work with this guild of sorts during the years of the Cold War.

Though Amaziah was unable to officially join the Saints, he maintained a belief that one day, the Saints would come and evangelize in the Sith Empire. Though finding fellow believers in the Empire encouraged Amaziah, he would still long for the day that they could be a united force of Light and change in the Empire. Sapphira would also encourage and support his effort, providing where and when she could.

Eventually, both Amaziah and Sapphira would disappearing from history, deciding to begin a family. They would both be called upon at times of need (usually by the Saints). Yet, both would remain fairly unknown to the chronicles of history. Both Amaziah and Sapphira would begin a legacy what would later carry throughout the Cold War: The Watchman legacy.

Their descendants would affect major and minor parts of the war. Though it is yet unknown just how far their legacy stretched or even who were their descendants. The title "Watchman" was pasted both to their descendants and close allies as a title of honor and purpose. Their mission: to help bring the truth and light to both the Republic and Empire. Awaiting the day when the true "Chosen One" would return to bring His followers home. It was clear that the Watchmen were more than they seemed.

Last edited by JowJow on May. 25th, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Thank you for helping us help you help us all." (GLaDOS)
Makarios (jay!)

Fascinating stuff here! Brings the whole legacy system full-circle (at least for me it does).

After reading this, I wonder if the SW:TOR folks are thinking of making players able to 'join' other players legacies?!?! But I guess in theory that is what is called a 'guild'

Great read and this sort of thing could bring out others talking about their legacy line! I almost think we need a new forum for this called "Legacy Bios" wink

Renic Ixillon

SHHHHHhhh! No guild talk please!! Happy

Great write-up Jow! See ya on the "other side" later!

I enjoy the imaginations we have here in SOTOR. So I can CAST THEM DOWN!!!!

Right Gabby? lol
JowJow

LOL. Thanks Renic, I hope to see you over on "the other side" more. Good luck trying to cast down my imagination. wink tongue out

teh_jay, I knew of the legacy system way before I got the game and so yeah, I got that incorporated into my bio. Unfortunately, I believe interaction between legacies is still a long way off.

"Thank you for helping us help you help us all." (GLaDOS)
RedeemedJedi7

You STEALY MCSTLEALERSON!!! Took my idea of having the slave saved by a Jedi! Grrrrr!!! Super grrrrr! Btw, how do you make those sweet sigs?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: