Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
SaintOdid

re: RP meeting 7/28/12 @2pm est!

Odid sitting in front of his computer gets ready to write about the RP meeting in about 3 weeks.

"The meeting will be taking place on 7/28/12 at 2pm est. All who are welcome to come if they like to help revive the RP sector. Our goal is to find out what people are into these days. With the spread of the Saints to many games and the new look we are taking as S3G. Lets try and revive the RP stories."

Odid shuffles around in his chair, realizing how hot it is in the basement. Then he continues to speak.

"We would do it in a couple weeks BUT BWE3 for GW2 will be on that weekend. I will be playing, and I will not be able to focus hard on a meeting during that time" Odid laughs to himself considering how funny that sounds to some.

"So please bring your ideas, your stories, what game RP of interests, and anything you might think is needed. My main goal after that meeting is to find at least one person to take lead of the RP sector game of their choice. I will gladly head the GW2 sector, but this is why it is vital to see what kind of numbers we have. Whether it is SWOTOR, LOTRO, WoW, or GW2... etc. We want you all to come."

Odid sits back with a smile, excited to see how many will come. Thinking to himself, it would be neat to see how many game RP stories come out of this or how many old ones will be rekindled. END SCENE lol

Remember to keep that date open. It will be on TS, of which one of the concerns will be discussed is how do we connect with those who cannot use TS... so if you can come, come if this sounds like something you will ike to be involved. You do not need to be a great writer. The Idea of RP is to bring your stories alive whether you are good at it or not. It is about having fun, learning, and sharing. God Bless!

Odid

I will be there!
B00TS

The RP meeting is posted on the calendar.
Sign up with your RP pen. http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/calendar/calendar.php?mode=day&year=2012&month=07&day=28&gid=91149
Verasol

If I don't work, I will try and make it.
SaintOdid

/bumped

Seems like we are getting a good interest rate. If you know anyone who is interested in doing RP have them contact me or tell them to get involved in the forum chat here.

Also, if you have a desire to do RP but do not feel like you can write, do not be afraid to come or talk about your interest. You can learn to make a story, it does not need to be PERFECT. It is all about having fun

Odid

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

If I'm not working, I'll be there!
SaintOdid

/bump

Everyone and anyone interested in RP for any game is invited! We want to use this time to see where we are at, what we want, and who is interested in what.

Odid

/bump

A reminder!

Odid

I should definitely be there! And I'm definitely interested in SWTOR, possibly GW2, LOTRO maybe, but are we talking about text RP in the forums, or actual in game RP events while we play?

"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you."
SaintOdid

Actually both, I am trying to revive the Forum RP and yes to an RP group in the the game. I want the meeting to find out what people are interested and creating groups for the ingame. Bringing people together to make the group of their interest.

Odid

/BUMP

A reminder of the meeting this Saturday!

Odid

SaintOdid wrote:
A reminder of the meeting this Saturday

Odid, You big stud you! Way to take charge. You're a rock star!

Stop it please... no no... go on! lol

Odid

/BUMP

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: