Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Erolene

re: Time Will Tell comments

Reginox wrote:
If I told you about them... then you would know how to acquire them... I can't allow that to happen...

Erolene is going to have enough of you sarcastic remarks and stab you with her lightsaber while you are meditating. envy

That's actually a pretty good idea... Just kidding.

I really liked how you portrayed my character, Steel. Also loved the Jao brownie reference.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Reginox wrote:
If I told you about them... then you would know how to acquire them... I can't allow that to happen...

Erolene is going to have enough of you sarcastic remarks and stab you with her lightsaber while you are meditating. envy

ROTFL!!!! Very likely, however if she doesn't kill me onthe first try she has a Falco Punch coming Happy and that goes for anyone who attacks me...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Jul. 23rd, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Erolene wrote:

That's actually a pretty good idea... Just kidding.

I really liked how you portrayed my character, Steel. Also loved the Jao brownie reference.

thanks... If I include another persons character, first I ask(unless I'm only mentioning them or if it's the Overseer lol sorry Jao, your charater gets thrown around alot Happy I will ask from now on haha), then study the character in the roleplaying stories that they have made so thy I can keep them as close to the real character as possible....

Also I want everyone to know that if I portray your character in a wrong way, let me know, I have no problem fixing it...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Jul. 24th, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

I updated story again... Sorry it's so short

oh yea and reginox... You were right something violent was about to happen... The Saints base gets attacked Happy

Reginox

Oh I see! I really like how you tied it together there. You realize that now you have to write an RP about what happens to you after Scattered. You could team up with me and Grandhistorian if you wanted lol!

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Reginox wrote:
Oh I see! I really like how you tied it together there. You realize that now you have to write an RP about what happens to you after Scattered. You could team up with me and Grandhistorian if you wanted lol!

you know that's a really good idea! It's a good thing I started a new story that takes place after the scattered thread already hahahaha,

and I would love to join the two of you but I already made a commitment to someone else at the moment Happy we'll do another story together Happy I'll send you a PM

Reginox

Awesome! Im going to love reading it!

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Reginox wrote:
Awesome! Im going to love reading it!

thanks reginox tat means alot Happy and you have good stories too (which I haven't found a story yet that I didn't like so kudos to everyone lol) I really like the one you and grandhistorian are doing now

Protector_Z

I lol at the brownie reference as well! envy

It's nice to read about the Saints base before Scattered, and I liked the link with it at the end.

Good job bro!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: