Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reginox

re: Question about the Scattered thread.

I guess I should have asked this earlier but its better late than never. When does the Scattered thread take place time-line wise? More specifically, does it occur before or after the treaty of Coruscant? Thanks.

I assume that it is set after the treaty. Is someone working on a timeline?
Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

It actually takes place shortly after the sacking of Coruscant and the signing of the treaty.

Newcomers are welcomed to add their stories to Scattered or even how they met up with a Saint who brought them into the Guild later on.

If it is set after the treaty than how could the Sith attack the base? Or is Ord Mantel neutral?

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

The Sith surprise attack on the Republic Smuggling Contingency and the Saints base was not an official attack orchestrated by the Emporer but a retaliatory attack orchestrated by an unknown Sith in response to the incidents that occurred in Special Delivery. His intentions were to strike the Smuggling Contingency and the Saints base with a decisive victory and no survivors, however, it backfired on him and some of the Saints did survive as well as a few Smugglers who later join the Saints.

He would have attempted to cover this attack up... which is why he destroyed our communications array, but to his dismay, some of us escaped, although, we've been Scattered.

Last edited by Jao Thaun on Aug. 7th, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aaaahhhhhh.... This makes sense. Thanks Jao, this means I won't have to rewrite my character bio....phew..

Jedi Master

I am confused... I thought Darth Ganok died in Special Delivery. Based on Jao's first post in the scattered thread...
Quote:
This is an open story for all guild members and is somewhat a continuation of "Special Delivery" which was started by Jedaiah. Please contribute to this story by telling us what happened to your character when the Saints became... "Scattered."

Chapter I: Scattered

The Saints had been ordered by the Jedi High Council to remain hidden on Ord Mantell where they provided a quick and close defense for the Republic Smuggling Contingency operations which provided supplies that were vital to the survival of recovering Republic colonies. Since the recent defeat and death of Darth Ganok, the Saints remained ever vigilant against a surprise attack knowing that the Sith were now aware of their presence on Ord Mantell.

If Darth Ganok is dead and gone, how did he orchestrate the attack on the Saints base? The reason I ask, is I just wrote a big back story about the plottings of the Sith, and why they attacked the Saints base. I thought it was accurate up to what everyone had written to date, again based on Jao's original post in the scattered thread. If I am mistaken I need to know, because well I will need to take my whole story out as it would be written in complete contradiction.
Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Darth Ganok is dead and died in special delivery I believe. I'm not sure who it was exactly that orchestrated the attacks, I'll have to re-read through special delivery, but it's been a while and I forgot he died when I responded to this question (since I didn't originally write special delivery)

I corrected my mistake, go ahead and finish your story.

Jedi Master

Awesome, thank you Jao Thawn. I imagine that it can be quite difficult to keep up with all that is going on from so many different writers, over a long period of time, and in several threads.

My story is finished actually, in the scattered thread. I had just finished it, then was looking in here and found my conundrum. Thanks for clearing it up.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: