Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul of Taris

re: Want to join a roleplay?

I need some people to join my story! just send me a private message if ya want in! My story is labeled "Intro of Paul of Taris". If ya like what you read, then just send me your character bio and any other info you want and we can work from there! If you have ideas feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to include them in the story! thanks!

re: Re: Want to join a roleplay?

Paul of Taris wrote:
I need some people to join my story! just send me a private message if ya want in! My story is labeled "Intro of Paul of Taris". If ya like what you read, then just send me your character bio and any other info you want and we can work from there! If you have ideas feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to include them in the story! thanks!

Dude, that'd be tight. My bio's in the Character Bios forum. Let's totally work on it.

Remember guys: The guild is intended to consist solely of God-honoring members. We need to make sure we keep it that way, for the safety of the guild members, as well as the security of the guild's reputation. I encourage you to do your part to keep this guild solid.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: