Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: A Time, Times and Half A Time - comments

Very cool... Your writing skills are brilliant! Can't wait to see the next part Happy

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

I tried to tie your character into my Sith plottings in part II in the scattered thread. I was as unobtrusive as possible.
Curigh San

excellent, couldn't put a link to it here could you?? I'm struggling to navigate that thread/forum!!

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Curigh San wrote:
excellent, couldn't put a link to it here could you?? I'm struggling to navigate that thread/forum!!

I'm goin to go sort through the thread for you today Happy I'll put everything in the best order I can and send you a pm... I can't work on it till I get off work though...

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
NexusLuke
Honorary Staff
Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Yeah, unfortunately this forum disappoints me in some ways. Like this situation for example... I can't link you to the specific post in the thread, as I can on the other forums I frequent, and to top it off each post isn't even assigned a post number. So I can't even say page 4 post #38.

I can tell you it is page 4, 12th post from the top (depending on how many post per page you have set : ( ) in the Scattered Thread. It is right under you post on that page.

http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4404587&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45&gid=91149
Curigh San

Wow, just read it through. You got Darth Ahgamor about as perfect as I could have made him! He's escaped me! Becoming a monster!
No, really good story, I'll try and write Lord Nal into more of mine as well, as I expand it, have a feeling the two would rather meet in a saber fight than be allies again!

Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Thank you. I just tried to write him in, but not really make him do anything you hadn't done with him already. Just sort of weave the stories together, then apart again. I was hoping to do that with a lot more characters from Scattered but Nal just never seen any of them (good guys), and to try to force it to work would have been detrimental to the story.

Now that I sit here with 20/20 hindsight, it might have been much more interesting to write the story from an undercover Imperial Agent's point of view, who worked for and talked to Lord Gath, and knocked the long range communications out, in preparation for the attack. This agent could have ran into any number (or all) of the Saint characters before, during, and after the battle. Dratttt! I wish I would have thought of that before! Lol.

Anyway, your right, I think the two are different breeds of Sith, and would just as soon kill each other than help each other. If you were ever curious I could even tell you why. Hehe.
Curigh San

well I can tell why, darth nal clearly has imperial ideals, wants a galactic empire, wants homogenity, he's a roman sith, whereas darth ahgamor is pure chaos, he WILL betray everyone around him because he's scum and he doesn't care, his sith style is to manipulate and abandon everyone around him. i'm going to write it into the storyline somehow that he runs away all the time, he hides, he doesn't enjoy fighting unless he has the upper hand, he's more of an effeminite sith!!
good work though, i look forward to writing it up comic style.

Jedi Master

Jedi Master

Yep, lol, you nailed it!
Protector_Z

Wow, that darth ahgamor was dark indeed... Good read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: