Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AltaVista

re: Timeline EDIT!

Whoa whoa whoa... for all you OCDers out there who've been painfully working through their timelines... check out this quote from Daniel Erickson. Aaaaiiieee!

Daniel Eirckson wrote:
Hey folks,

We've always kept the end of the timeline a little vague since some origin stories start a little earlier than others, have more time pass during their stories, etc.

The window for the game start is about 10-12 years after the treaty of Coruscant. Most player characters weren't old enough to be adults during the last war but many of the people you'll interact with were. This is the next generation, watching the Treaty of Coruscant tear at the edges and wondering how long until the seemingly inevitable war to end it all begins.

Hope that helps!

Daniel

0.o Ack!! I have to go and edit all my bios now. Which will take forever... -_- awesome. Guess all the naysayers were right. We're looking at a setting of roughly 10 ATC at game launch. Oi!
Naandi

Ouch. That is depressing. But you know what, I'm happy that they finally put their finger on a date. And it sure does fix the VOJ timeline problem.

Are we gonna change the dates for Scattered and The Regathering or leave them the same?

Jedi Master

Do what must be done... go to the temple... and... and change the holorecords to match official Lore dates.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: