Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farsider170

re: LOTRO Meeting Mk. II

Someone informed me that I should post this announcement under the activities and events sub-forums. It is the same as the one under the LOTRO sub-forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I would like to have a meeting on Teamspeak sometime this weekend to talk over some options for our LOTRO guild. While I did make a post about our LOTRO Community, I think it would be a good idea to meet on Teamspeak to ask questions, give feedback, further develop ideas, and come up with an action plan. I will not be able to put a day or time on it until after tomorrow afternoon do to RL events and I also would like to see what days (Fri, Sat, or Sun) and times work best for you all. As LOTRO Supervisor, I feel it is my job to help liven up the community, assist guild mates, and grow the Saints presence and participation on Landroval. However, much of the success of bringing back our LOTRO guild depends on the average player, believe it or not. So I would like to use this meeting as an opportunity to trouble-shoot and work things out in this community.

If you would, please let me know what day and time works best for your schedule (if you'll come AND participate). We would meet on Teamspeak to help facilitate communication in an effective and efficient manner, so please be ready to speak and be spoken to. We might have people be logged in game to help illustrate a couple points, if that is ok with everyone Hope to see you then and I will update this post when a date and time are selected.

Thank you for your time and God bless,

Farsider170
(LOTRO Supervisor, Saints3G)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: