Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farsider170

re: LOTRO Legacy Night and Meeting

Hello all,

As noted in a previous thread, we have a LOTRO meeting on Sat. 6-21-14 at 7 pm EST. In addition to the meeting, we will be having a legacy/kinship night on Fri. 6-20-14 at 7 pm EST.

Given our record in the past with LOTRO Legacy nights, I have decided that in the future we will be extremely flexible and decide what we will do upon who all shows up and how many show up. If we have 6 people who are frequently on with high level toons, then we might do a six-man instance at a moderate level. However, if 8 people, a mix of regulars and legacy only gamers, log in then we might do skirmishes or low level instances. What we do also depends on who has what expansions (RoR for Erebor instances, or HD for Big Battles, for example). I do not mean this to encourage or discourage anybody's preferences or playstyles, it just seems to me that we never end up doing what we plan, so we will decide when the time comes.

Sorry to throw this all together at the last second, I am at fault for not advertising this sooner. Please forgive me and we'll make do with what we've got.

Thank you for your time,

Farsider170
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Archived All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: