Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Arrowhead

re: SC: Citizenship: Dark Meadow.

OOC: http://www.saints3g.com//forums/viewtopic.php?p=38051480&gid=91149#38051480

-Chapter 0: Silence of Space

Silence. Against the ringing in his head, silent darkness crept into the cockpit, filling every corner with voided light. Suddenly a beautiful bright light flashed and irrupted into a thousand small fireballs that engulfed the cold steel below. It was bright; but then vanished back into darkness like a firework over Terra.
Pain. Blood had begun to pool under him as feeling slowly left the lower half of his body.
"Look at you. You are pathetic. You lay here bleeding out like a worthless animal thrown out and devoured by beasts.".
*Drip*

Nothing would move. Not one muscle; not one ligament. It was a struggle to open his mouth to draw air and swallow it. If he could feel the gaping hole across his lower abdomen.
"My Squad.... Am I the only one alive? Or am I dead?" He thought, trying to take another gulp of the thin warm air that was slowly dissipating in the bridge of the drifting Carrack.
Just then blinding light shot across the canopy separating human life from cold, empty space. The vessel yawed to the right, revealing a bright star behind a barren planet.
*Drip*
Looking through the limited amount of blurry and bloody vision he retained, he tried to recall the reason he was even in Leir III.
*Drip*
The craft continued to gently tumble aimlessly around in weightless space as light spilled into the dark corners of the bridge and down the corridor; and then vanished into the darkness.
Following the light lead to the continual source of the dripping.
*Drip*
The bodies of three lifeless men lay in three separate locations on the bridge: one was slung over the starboard hanging copilot chair; only the lower half of the second man's body protruded from the inner wall of the interior, Yuri supposed the rest of him was burred inside the wall. The third was leaning against him on his right side.
"Bad day for them" He thought to himself, shifting his weight to push the corpse leaning on him aside so it would fall lifelessly to the floor.
"Suppose it is a bad day for me too" he thought to himself.
"Seems this is the reward I get for the seven cursed years I spent doing the bidding of a demon..."
He pictured the face of the man he worked for: in charge of the freelancing group called Dark Meadow; a front for a very corrupt crime syndicate that murdered and stole from everyone everywhere.
Suddenly a large pain began to pulsate in his right leg just above his knee.
"Ahhh! Must..... Scratch....." He tried to muster up enough strength to lift his arm to comfort his leg, but the weight of his own arm was too great for him.
"What in the voids name is wrong with me?" He focused his eyes to his lower body, but could not make his legs out through the blood, darkness, smoke and relentless flashing of sparks. Giving all his strength, he bent his back forward and then collapsed. The left side of his face smashed against the cold steel flooring of the bridge. Opening his eyes he began to panic. He began to scream as loudly as he could in fright; But all that came out was a gurgling hiss from his throat. Trying all he absolutely could, Yuri crunched his back to look to the opposite side of the bridge; revealing a very large dent bending the interior of the ship.
"WHERE ARE MY LEGS!" He continued to scream within himself, which physically was translated to more sounds of gargling and gurgling hiss from his throat.
His heart began to race within his broken ribs as panic filled his mind. Slowly, his vision began to fade. Breath became slower and slower. All of the muscles he could feel began to tense as his heartbeat began to drop. Breathing slowly came to a halt. In his head he let out a curse as his final word; which physically only came out as a sigh. A tear squeezed itself out of his swollen, mangled eyes and settled between his lips and the metal floor.
"I have been fallen through the spiral I willingly jumped into. My shame outweighs my desire to survive; I deserve this for my crimes and treachery. I only wish I could have taken forgiveness when I was offered it all those years ago..." "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"" He thought, closing his eyes.. "I'm sorry".
Just then he felt a hand touch his face. This was the first thing he has felt besides the ghost-pain in his severed lower half. Air suddenly filled his lungs as he awoke. He watched as a figure in a white jumpsuit pulled his body up and sat him against a wall across the bridge next to the seat with the diseased men. It was a petite figure wearing a UEE S/R jumpsuit. "I'm being rescued?" He asked himself, looking deeply into the helmet trying to make out a face behind the mirrored glass fogged over from space.
Just then the person knelt down beside Yuri on both knees and grabbed the two sides of the helmet, releasing the pressure within it. Dark brown hair fell out as she continued to pull the helmet off of her head and look into the face of a dying assassin.
"Don't be afraid" She said softly looking at each of his wounds. "I've seen worse, but you are strong, you have to make it.
"She looks familiar, but I'm not sure how."
"Tell me what happened" She asked, pulling a medical bag slung around her back.
Yuri took in a large gulp of air and swallowed it.
"Yuri Glazkov" He whispered, the gurgling in his throat seemingly subsiding.
"Do you remember what happened to you?" She asked, cutting away his coat sleeve, wet with blood.
"I did this, I put my squad and myself at risk, and this is my punishment."
"Or your redemption." She replied.
"What?"

Last edited by -Arrowhead on Aug. 7th, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.-Job 16:12
-Arrowhead

re: Re: SC: Citizenship: Dark Meadow.

Quote:
OOC: http://www.saints3g.com//forums/viewtopic.php?p=38051480&gid=91149#38051480

-Chapter 1: Genesis

Year: 2939, 7.5 years prior:

-To be continued

Last edited by -Arrowhead on Aug. 7th, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.-Job 16:12
-Arrowhead

Quote:

-Chapter 2: TBD

Seven Years Earlier

Last edited by -Arrowhead on Aug. 7th, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

-Arrowhead

Quote:

TBD

Last edited by -Arrowhead on Aug. 7th, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Arrowhead

Quote:

TBD

-Arrowhead

Quote:
UPDATED PILOT:

Quote:

TBD

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: