Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Help Desk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slayeur

re: FFXIV-Hyperion or Cross-server Linkshell?

Hello! I have been specifically looking for a linkshell that is Christian based, and I came across this guild. I'm quite settled with the FC I have in FFXIV on Hyperion at the moment, but I was wondering if you all have a linkshell and if not on Hyperion then, is the linkshell cross-server based?

Also, I tried to apply through the application process, but the link lead me to some search engine. Is this still a valid site? I spotted that one thread was updated at some point this year. Anyhow, if someone could get back to me when possible, that would be much appreciated.

God Bless You & Thanks for reading!

Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master

re: Re: FFXIV-Hyperion or Cross-server Linkshell?

Hello Slayeur, and thanks for stopping by Happy!

Slayeur wrote:
I was wondering if you all have a linkshell and if not on Hyperion then, is the linkshell cross-server based?

We do not offer official support for Final Fantasy XIV, so we don't have a Free Company or Linkshell in the game. I'm not sure, but there might be a member or two playing the game.

Slayeur wrote:
Also, I tried to apply through the application process, but the link lead me to some search engine. Is this still a valid site?

Yes, Saints3G is alive ! I'm sorry it led you to a search engine . I checked the link to "Apply Now" on our main page and it still works.

Even though you are specifically inquiring about FFXIV, you're more than welcome to check out our website and take a look at our Guild Constitution wink. We currently offer support and have in-game communities for two games: Star Citizen (still in development) and Lord of the Rings Online. Members play a handful of other games together, as well.

Hopefully this answered your questions Happy.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards